What's new

North korea launches ICBM, test appears success. Second stage drops near Ph

Iran Missile & Space program are far more advanced then NK, NK-Iran do share missile technology,however Iran also perfects missile technology it gets from NK.

That's right. And Iran and NK are probably even working together on a ICBM.

North Korea secretly purchase missiles required precision machinery and components from a surprising importing countries and regions : hydraulic and other precision metal machinery from Taiwan companies to import; computer machine from the Swiss company ; several tons of special steels from company in China; from Japan to buy precision machine.
after the disintegration of Soviet Union, 190 missile experts went to North Korea.

1969, North Korea first got two "Scud B missile" from Egypt, North Korea demonstrated to Hwasong-1 missele, and improved to 2-6, in the Iran-Iraq war, Iran purchased Hwasong-3/4(Scud B) from North Korea
Iran's money and North Korea tech made RO-DONG-1 missile in 1991,
North Korea got Russian SS-21 missile from Middle East Countries by communication in middle 90s , and demonstrated to KN-02

North Korea also got SS-N-6 from Russia ,In the late nineteen eighties, Soviet leader Gorbachev and Secretary of defense Yazov's consent, Makayefu design bureau chief designer Igor Villec branch introduced North Korea Machinery Industry Minister Pu Songfeng (deceased) recommend R-27 submarine-launched missiles, and is willing to transfer the technology , this is believed to be the later "dance of water" missile project the source.In 1991, on the eve of the Soviet collapse, has more than 160 Soviet experts stationed in Pyongyang 125 factory, Minsk automobile factory production 6 MAZ-547 vehicles sold to North Korea, for its imitation

The disintegration of the Soviet Union, made more country got missile tech and experts.

20101210092817754.jpg

That's right. And Iran and NK are probably even working together on a ICBM.

I am not to familiar with Iranian Missiles but is Iran working on the Shabah 5 or 6 these could fired at Israel if it tried to strike Iran ?

I am not to familiar with Iranian Missiles but is Iran working on the Shabah 5 or 6 these could fired at Israel if it tried to strike Iran ?

There are no reports that Iran is working on the Shahab 5 or 6. But my guess is that even if they would, they won't make it public, considering international criticism on it's missile developments.

But Iran already have missiles that can strike Israel. Shahab-3, Sejjil and Ghadr-110.

Any body have video of Launch Or it is too secret when it comes to NK.

If you are interested in Iran's missile capabilities, this is quite a nice summary. Uzi Rubin, father of Israel's air defense systems, about Iran's missiles. He talks about Iranian relations with North-Korea as well on 06:15.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a term! I might have to borrow it from time to time since I'm dead set against the constant usages of economic sanctions by the west.

Dude where does Singapore stand on this issue ?

If you are interested in Iran's missile capabilities, this is quite a nice summary. Uzi Rubin, father of Israel's air defense systems, about Iran's missiles. He talks about Iranian relations with North-Korea as well on 06:15.

Thanks I have seen another video with Uzi Rubin speaking about Iranian Missiles also Hezbollah has acquired more advanced missiles and launchers, North Korean Missile exports to Africa & the ME as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks I have seen another video with Uzi Rubin speaking about Iranian Missiles also Hezbollah has acquired more advanced missiles and launchers, North Korean Missile exports to Africa & the ME as well.

That's right. North Korean advisers were even presented in the Iran-Iraq war to assist Iranian forces, and they have helped Hezbollah before the Second Lebanon with tunnel infrastructure as well.

Congratulations to North Korean People!

South Koreans should take a leaf out of their northern neighbours‘ book。

Back
Top Bottom