What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

Seems like GOI is waiting for the end of Ranzan and EID to book all those trouble makers in muslim community in mumbai,pune,hyderabad,bangalore and assam.....

=====================================================================

Mumbai police to wait till Eid for Azad Maidan rioters arrest

MUMBAI: The Mumbai police will now have to wait for at least another one week to arrest the rest of around two dozen suspects accused of rioting, arson and assaulting policemen in the Saturday's protest at Azad Maidan.

Crime branch on Tuesday had said that they have identified around 35 to 40 youths from various parts of Mumbai for the Saturday's rioting. On Saturday, the Muslim organisations had staged a morcha at Azad Maidan ground to protest the atrocities on Muslims in Burma and Myanmar. The protest turned violent after one of the notorious group attacked the policemen leading to police firing in which two persons were killed and 63 persons including 58 policemen were injured.

Police had arrested 23 persons on Sunday responsible for the rioting and assaulting policemen. Now police have started identifying the suspects who were seen rioting and assualting policemen. On Wednesday night police arrested Salim Chuakiya from Oshiwara after two policemen identified him through the CCTV footage circulated by the police.

Sources said that many of the protestors are now scared and wants to surrender before the police but they dont want to spend their festival-Ramzan Eid inside the police lockups. "My friend Munir wants to surrender before the police as he is seen in the protest rally, but he said that he will surrender only after spending the Eid,'' said Zuber Khan from Crawford Market area. Munir is not alone there are few others who have been advised by their lawyers to surrender only after the Idd celebration.

Sources said that these people have been advised by the lawyers to go underground or stay away from their permanent houses as police as well zero numbers (police informers) are moving around fishing them.

such Minority appeasement policies are very dangerous

This is biggest step against the democracy n stability of india and inside india n by the indians who are leaving place.
Now,many of dem will be turned against india that this nation cant provide security to us and bhenchods MC D in the parliaments who provided shelters to the illegal BD's bastards are responsible for it...

i will suggest every indian to get the gun in hand and shot every illegal one...

Now i have feeled how caring RSS is??

now i feel that govt should declare RSS as a paramilitary force or should declare it as a active part of Indian armed forces.

Dude, when the hopes of protection from govt dies who else do you think people will fall back on? Contrary to whatever you think, RSS is a nationalist force. They were the first one to rush the borders to help Indian soldiers in 1962. They did similar service in case of many major calamities in the country. Tell me one another organization in India which has achieved such a feet.

such Minority appeasement policies are very dangerous

I think religion should never come in between the course of law. The congress Govt. is thebiggest hypocrite in this regard. Thy do not hesitate to fire in the sikh religious place when they doubted that terrorist were hiding in it, then why are these congress scum bags not taking any action against these low lifes, just because they are Muslims and their vote bank wil be harmed ?? I am sure taking action against these scum bags will be not a problem for the other muslims who condemn this kind of behaviour, but still Congress want to please them for their own votebanks.

My friend just wait few more years RSS will have automatic rifles,night visions & Helicopter fleets as well.

They could have gotten the automatic rifles etc when ever they wanted it. But they always preferred lathis. Unlike some of the terrorist supporters like Owaisi who has all kind of automatic weapons and things that can be used in arsons and is a big time goon. He indeed is a bigger threat to country then anyone else. If you can't see it or see him as some kind of saviors then I don't think it's gonna help you much.

Dude, when the hopes of protection from govt dies who else do you think people will fall back on? Contrary to whatever you think, RSS is a nationalist force. They were the first one to rush the borders to help Indian soldiers in 1962. They did similar service in case of many major calamities in the country. Tell me one another organization in India which has achieved such a feet.

I have nothing to do with RSS........but one sided part of RSS makes me scared sometimes.

RSS has a standards of supressing minority just like muslims in India.

As of war u r telling that RSS had helped them surely it was good but army does not need RSS to rescue their well trained soildiers in war.............and of any other organisation............Indian govt will never allow any other organisation to act like RSS.

RSS had full political support.......actually BJP is RSS..................if any islamic org makes org like RSS.......& makes its own volunteers with lathis & uniforms then govt will ban it in name of terrorism.

I have nothing to do with RSS........but one sided part of RSS makes me scared sometimes.

RSS has a standards of supressing minority just like muslims in India.

As of war u r telling that RSS had helped them surely it was good but army does not need RSS to rescue their well trained soildiers in war.............and of any other organisation............Indian govt will never allow any other organisation to act like RSS.

RSS had full political support.......actually BJP is RSS..................if any islamic org makes org like RSS.......& makes its own volunteers with lathis & uniforms then govt will ban it in name of terrorism.

Poor understanding. If they had standards of suppressing muslims then why would have a Muslim wing. They are against anti-nationals though.

Indian govt was established long time after RSS was formed in 1925. And what has RSS done to cause you so much worries? Did they vandal like anti-national Islamist goon organization did in Mumbai?

Learn about RSS. This organization was formed in 1925 much before even India got Independence. BJP is a political party which has RSS backing. It's not otherway around. If BJP loses RSS support BJP will not even get the number of seats they have right now.

What about Islamist Raja academy ? They went to Azad maidan all prepared with lathis, hockey sticks, gallons of kerosene, local made guns. That organization gathered 50,000 people who ended their peaceful protest by attacking public properties and attacking police forces. They are still freely working. Why don't you complain about them?

Don’t flee, Muslim leaders say

17BGMUSLIM_1180194f.jpg

Director-General and Inspector-General of Police Lalrokhuma Pachau at the peace meeting in Bangalore on Thursday. Muslim leaders and MLAs R. Roshan Baig and N.A. Haris are seen. Photo: Bhagya Prakash. K

‘Rumours about a fatwa are completely untrue’

A peace meeting convened by the Bangalore police on Thursday, in the light of people from the northeast leaving the city in large numbers, had the Muslim leaders assuring all-out efforts to maintain communal harmony.

Speaking at the meeting, attended by people from the northeast, Muslim leaders appealed to them to not lend credence to rumours spread through SMSs and word of mouth.

Menacing SMS

One of the Muslim leaders read out an SMS — said to have originated from a group called Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena — which was spooking the northeast communities asking them to be careful since there was a threat to their safety. Rumours about a fatwa by an ulema were unfounded, they said.

A representative of the Students Islamic Organisation of India complained that the police ejected them from the railway station on Wednesday night when they had only turned up to show their support for the people who were fleeing. Commissioner of Police B.G. Jyothi Prakash Mirji said small groups acting as peace messengers would be active in different areas to help calm matters.

Director-General and Inspector-General of Police Lalrokhuma Pachau warned of tough action against those violating human rights.

Assistant Commissioner of Police, Law and Order, P. Suneel Kumar said the cyber cell had been asked to investigate messages being propagated through social media.

At mosques

Appeals to maintain communal harmony are being made in several mosques in the city, including the Khadria Mosque in Benson Town and Jamia Mosque in K.R. Market.

MLA N.A. Haris said there would be further appeals, especially during the Friday prayers which were expected to see a huge turnout.

Trustee of Rainbow Forum Feroze Abdullah said Muslim organisations would issue advertisements in Urdu newspapers stating that Muslims were not against Buddhists or any other community.

‘Unfortunate’

The Social Democratic Party of India (SDPI), which recently took out a march condemning violence against Muslims in Assam, also said there was no threat to any people from the northeast. State general secretary Afsar Pasha said: “There is a good atmosphere in Bangalore where people from all corners of India and following various faiths coexist. It appears to me that there is a conspiracy to spoil it. This is an unfortunate development in this holy month of Ramzan.”

Convener of Karnataka Muslim Muttahida Mahaaz (Karnataka United Muslim Front) Masood Abdul Qadir observed: “Desperate attempts are being made to tarnish the image of the Muslim community by mischief-mongers. I appeal to the government to investigate and get to the root of the problem. All the mosques in the city are making appeals to local Muslims to inform the police immediately if they hear anything regarding any violence against people from the northeast.”

=================================================================================

So this all exodus fear mongering is done by bhagat singh kranti sena and is blamed on muslims like raising pakistani flags by hindus or like desecrating of hindu temples by hindus to blame muslims....nice modus operandi...................

So this all exodus fear mongering is done by bhagat singh kranti sena and is blamed on muslims like raising pakistani flags by hindus or like desecrating of hindu temples by hindus to blame muslims....nice modus operandi...................

isme RSS ka hath hai

old tactics of anti national islamist .

A muslim leader read out a fake SMS like the one of Myanmar massacres and it became truth for all its followers.. Now go vandal the places in Karnataka like you did in Mumbai..

A muslim leader read out a fake SMS like the ones of Myanmar massacres and it became truth for all its followers.. Now go vandal the places in Karnataka like you did in Mumbai..

There are just a few traitors and anti nationals.

They need to be dealt with an iron hand. That is the only language they understand.

A muslim leader read out a fake SMS like the ones of Myanmar massacres and it became truth for all its followers.. Now go vandal the places in Karnataka like you did in Mumbai..

Last edited by a moderator:
isme RSS ka hath hai

old tactics of anti national islamist .
just like kasab dont become hindu by tieing red thread same no one becomes muslim just by wearing skull cap kurta pajama aur growing beard...........These people can be RSS type too only difference is that they are trying to look muslim to sully muslim name.

Back
Top Bottom