What's new

North Eastern students prepared to leave Karnataka

The guy is an idiot....or maybe some agent.....I was actually siding with HINDUS...and then this fukhead comes around and starts exploiting a bigger hole....no wonder MODI will never be elected....coz of foolish idiots like him..

just ignore that idiot

I see a renewal of NE insurgent groups.

keep pushing Muslims and Christians against the wall and many more insurgencies will come up. a dream of every Pakistani..lol

how is US friendship working out so far?

After NE students, 30,000 security guards leave Bengaluru

Efforts by government to assure people from northeast that they are safe have fallen on deaf ears. Exodus continues as private security guards, those working in beauty salons pack their bags. Vicky Nanjappa reports

Post last Saturday's violence in Mumbai [ Images ] following an anti-Assam protest that claimed two lives and left over 50 injured, a northeast student received an anonymous SMS in Bengaluru [ Images ], which read: Be careful and look after yourselves, you will be attacked after Ramazan.

This message was forwarded to 1,000 people from the northeast in Bengaluru and other cities in and around Karnataka [ Images ] leading to an exodus of sorts. Students were seen crowding railway stations as two special trains left Bengaluru on Wednesday night for Assam.

Soon, rumour mills were abuzz with talks of Muslim groups waiting for the end of Ramzan, following which there would be a series of attacks on people from the northeast.

Although the Karnataka government is repeatedly trying to assure that the safety of those from the northeast is their utmost concern, it seems have little impact. About 1.50 lakh private security personnel in Bengaluru are for the northeast and Tibet [ Images ]. Panic-stricken, around 30,000 of them did not turn up for work on Thursday and many are said to have left the city.

Vishwanath Katti, who runs a private security firm, said, "Law and order is a major concern following this exodus. The situation is getting worse."

"In the absence of private security guards, the police will have to step in. Meanwhile, we are trying to instill confidence in people from the northeast and trying to convince them not to fall for the rumours,' he added.

The police agree that in the absence of private security guards they are feeling the pressure of an added responsibility. They have held meetings and beefed up security in areas that house a large population of people from the northeast.

In some office in Bengaluru, NE employees have been asked to take a day off fearing an attack on them.

Apart from security guards, a large number of women working in beauty salons, who hail from Manipur and Tripura, are also packing their bags. "It is okay if we are unable to make the big bucks. Safety is our primary concern and we think it is best to return home," said a beautician, requesting anonymity.

The scenes at railway stations in Bengaluru are chaotic. Thousands are waiting to leave the city and special trains have been arranged to ferry them back home. Interestingly, some members of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh were seen convincing people not to leave and assuring them protection.

Muslim organisations in the city have also said that they have no intentions to attack people from the northeast.

Also, a lot of movement is seen in the Tibetan settlement camps in Bylakuppe. After a stray incident of an attack on a Tibetan in Mysore, they feel that they will be victims of mistaken identity and are joining people from the northeast.

Let me educate you POS.....I am against the nuclear reactor for certain reason you short sighted dumbass....looke like you lack intellgience to understand that. Can you show me the proof of this accusation? If so, why would you associate the actions of a few on an entire group? Christianity has been around for 2000 yrs in the subcontinent. So what if its not native....Hinduism can be found in the west today? Buddhism is from the Subcontinent and suffered greatly from Hinduism. Stop lying and fooling yourself....

Buddhism is Started by us only.

If all Indians decided to Follow Buddhism one day and Tomorrow We decide to Follow Hinduism Our Wish, Our People, Our Religions and Our Land.

We don't give a f*ck of what sh!t people think like:
Buddhism is from the Subcontinent and suffered greatly from Hinduism

Parsis, Jews, Syrian, Manglorean and Goan Christians, Ahmadiyya Muslims are as much Indigenous to this Land as the Dharmic Religions and have the same Right to Claim Whole of Indian Civilization. India has Every Obligation to Protect the Interests and Rights of the above mentioned people who Form the Indian Civilization.

If you think We would allow some DumbF*ck Baptists or Wahabis to claim Indian Civilization, They can F*ck off!

If you see No Muslim has ever been the Prime Minister or Defence Minister of India. We have never allowed that Nor Will Ever allow that.

While a Manglorean Christian George Fernandes has been the Defence Minister and that too by the BJP.

Even the Current One is a Syrian Christian.

We see them as our own People and are as much trustable as any one of us.

If you think a Baptisized Convert from a Corner of Central India will ever be a Defence or the Prime Minister, You can Forget!

Haha! the illegal Bangladeshi's have become Kebab me hadi for the Congress government :lol:
After reading this thread certain things that came to my mind

• If a dude prays five times he a is true Muslim but when the same guy attacks someone because of his religious beliefs he's just a attacker.Why not a "Muslim attacker" because Political correctness is not our cup of tea.

• People talking about a Hindus going extinct (like some species)(80.4%) because of growing Muslim population (13.4 %).
    The Muslims professing Islam are in majority in Lakshadweep and Jammu & Kashmir. The percentage of Muslims is sizeable in Assam (30.9%), West Bengal (25.2%), Kerala (24.7%), Uttar Pradesh (18.5%) and Bihar (16.5%).
    In terms of Population growth :
    AMO9.jpeg
    AMOk.jpeg

AMOz.jpeg
    AMOH.jpeg

AMOS.jpeg
    AMOZ.jpeg

AMPS.jpeg

There can be two possibilities.......the first one is that with increasing literacy both the Muslims and Hindus are going for less children or the second one that Muslims went on with their 4+ baby making business while Hindus decided to go for 1 or no children to balance the act of their Muslims brethren.

My take is that an anpad Muslim or Hindu makes the same amount of babies so people who fear takeover should impart education among their rival group.

Certain people should stop fear mongering and other's should stop dreaming about dividing India on X number of theories.

are you wanting a communal riot?
Do you have any idea what would happen if these right-wingers are given a free-run?
and equals? you need to be a bit more politically correct man! nobody is denying that muslims/NEasterners are equal to everybody else....but the way your worded your post...it seemed more to me that you want a showdown of some sort. You must be insane to want that. As when that happens...its sane people like you and me that want a taste of blood. Its bad. Nip it in the bud.
Plz let me know why you think so???Rest is just your interpretation not mine.

Thank you for your enlightenment.............. but 99 % of Bodos are Tribal Hindus

Mallanu keddnuthu toopartthe.................

not 99% ...10-15% are Christians

Chumma paryunathala ullatha ... NSCN-IM ,NLFT enivayude charithram prayikalle

By the By What the hell are you doing in a Foreign Country............a Christian Country.............If You are a Hardline and so Patriotic .................you couldn't find a lively hood for you in mother India
You can learn something from Me.............I am an Indian and i had faith in my country hence work here and didn't go in search of green pastures
just ignore this child yaar:smokin:

not 99% ...10-15% are Christians

Chumma paryunathala ullatha ... NSCN-IM ,NLFT enivayude charithram prayikalle

Dude we are Talking of Assam and Bodos............ not Nagaland.........

Buddhism is Started by us only.

If all Indians decided to Follow Buddhism one day and Tomorrow We decide to Follow Hinduism Our Wish, Our People, Our Religions and Our Land.

We don't give a f*ck of what sh!t people think like:

Parsis, Jews, Syrian, Manglorean and Goan Christians, Ahmadiyya Muslims are as much Indigenous to this Land as the Dharmic Religions and have the same Right to Claim Whole of Indian Civilization. India has Every Obligation to Protect the Interests and Rights of the above mentioned people who Form the Indian Civilization.

If you think We would allow some DumbF*ck Baptists or Wahabis to claim Indian Civilization, They can F*ck off!

If you see No Muslim has ever been the Prime Minister or Defence Minister of India. We have never allowed that Nor Will Ever allow that.

While a Manglorean Christian George Fernandes has been the Defence Minister and that too by the BJP.

Even the Current One is a Syrian Christian.

We see them as our own People and are as much trustable as any one of us.

If you think a Baptisized Convert from a Corner of Central India will ever be a Defence or the Prime Minister, You can Forget!

Im not sure what you are blabbering about......Come to kerala and educate yourself first. There have been Christians here since the time of Jesus. Buddha was a Hindu originally and guess what? HE HIMSELF CREATED THE CONCEPT OF BUDDHISM. I am not here to argue about what you think, christians, hindus, etc. If You don;t like it thn let it be known....KERALA CAN GO BACK TO BEING AN INDEPENDENT STATE JUST LIKE ASSAM GOT IT?:azn: You jump on one ost but fail to read what that other joker wrote about CHRISTIANS....like I said read. HE WAS BLAMING CHRISTIANS FOR STOPPING NUKE REACTOR IN TN. Guess what....th nuclear fallout in Japan is affecting animals now. It has been confirmed. So I guess those CHRISTIANS were right in protesting such actions.....coz the govt dont care about their own ppl only their f-king pockets.

There can be two possibilities.......the first one is that with increasing literacy both the Muslims and Hindus are going for less children or the second one that Muslims went on with their 4+ baby making business while Hindus decided to go for 1 or no children to balance the act of their Muslims brethren.

My take is that an anpad Muslim or Hindu makes the same amount of babies so people who fear takeover should impart education among their rival group.
[*]
[/LIST]

Certain people should stop fear mongering and other's should stop dreaming about dividing India on X number of theories.

In terms of Kerala your first theory is right

The Hindu : Kerala News : Increase in Muslim population in the State

We as a Muslim morally and ethically liable to well being of fellow muslim of any country in the world.

I will tell you why some parts of the world hate islam. It is all there in your one statement.

You want peace by converting everybody to Islam. had it been the dark ages where information was not power....you'd have your task cut-out. but now converting 6 billion to islam of countries 10 times much more active and agile than you...isn't going to happen whether you like it or add a thousand inshallahs to it...
so the rest of the lot that is not muslim hates it when you divide humanity on religious lines like that and say that you'd save a 'fellow' muslim who is a million miles away but go against your own compatriots from whose economy you siphon resources from.
secular countries do not fight wars in the name of religion. America doesnt do it we dont do it...but islamic countries have.

The world wasnt islamophobic....you have made the world islamohpobic.

Back
Top Bottom