What's new

North East Calls Boycott of Rebublic days (India).

Ohh how did we Missed that Zootinali & Tshering ... I will Track there Ip & Get there Address Leaked to Army ..Thanks for the Notice Azmal... Ok ur u Northeasterns ur Dead now... Beware ... Come on Guys I wanna Kill some Northeasterns Its Dam Fun!!! :guns:

:cry: oh no please, you cunning, evil Indian! Don't kill us poor northeasterners with your deadly weapons!! We are at your mercy!!:cry:

:rofl:

I think you have comprehension problem , no one claimed that there is no insurgency problem,but where in the article says that BRUTAL INDIAN army killed thousand civilians?? and where did you find any article that comon folks like me support insurgent group and other rubbish like seperation from India ??as mentioned earlier all these groups are nothing but oppurtunistic leechers ..
I live here and I know better than you about the politics and activities of these buggers..

That's not how it was written when I visited the page last time. :blink:

Dude, we ARE from the northeast region of India. We live here. and there is nothing of that sort here. There are insurgencies and bandits are present here true. But there is nothing wrong with this place.
Tshering, He just Said ur a Chinese LOL... :rofl: ... then prove ur Self... Just make few Cheap ripoff lottery ticket of Sikkim Lotto like Chinese do... Let me Win man...

:cry: oh no please, you cunning, evil Indian! Don't kill us poor northeasterners with your deadly weapons!! We are at your mercy!!:cry:

:rofl:
No No first well Rape u Like we did to Thousand of other Northeasterns for that we will use our latest Weapon Rakhi Sawant... Then we will use our Next Weapon Azmal, death will be certain to u... with his Jokes... Laugh Until death u Northeastern...

Did this news came from Zaid Hamid ?:azn:

BTW there had been some contempt against indian government because of less funds given to them but in recent years various schemes and packages have been initiated and given, to fasten the development in N.E region. The ULFA has been effectively suppressed.

Zaid Hamid was once giving valuable knowledge to Pakistanis on Samaa TV about Separatist movements in Gujarat, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu and using the term Separatists for Naxals who want independence from India. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you have comprehension problem , who claimed that there is no insurgency problem?? where in the article says that BRUTAL INDIAN army killed thousand civilians?? and where did you find any article that comon folks like me support insurgent group and other rubbish like seperation from India ??as mentioned earlier all these groups are nothing but oppurtunistic leechers ..
I live here and I know better than you about the politics and activities of this buggers
Thats Why I'm Questioning from You Cuz You live there,.. , I'm not intented make you feel worse .... Could u seperate others opinion with mine and try to calm yourself down then answer.. I know the feelings of yours and I'm not trying to make you emotional... Just discuss the problem why its happening? rather then bashing me or it will only reflects to your frustration...:hitwall:

No No first well Rape u Like we did to Thousand of other Northeasterns for that we will use our latest Weapon Rakhi Sawant... Then we will use our Next Weapon Azmal, death will be certain to u... with his Jokes... Laugh Until death u Northeastern...

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Anything but Rakhi Sawant! :cry:

Kanglaonline is a manipuri based website. kangla being an abbreviated form of Kangleipak which is the Meitei name for Manipur. The Meiteis are the dominant ethnic group of Manipur. Manipur also has a large number of Nagas and Kukis living there. PREPAK or the People's Revolutionary Party of Kangleipak was a dominant insurgent group in Manipur in the 1980s but has subsequently split up into many smaller groups. Internal rivalries have resulted in the death of many insurgent leaders. Clashes with the Nagas and the Kukis have also decimated the members of the PREPAK and other Manipuri insurgent groups. The PREPAK did get some assistance from China in the late 1970s and 1980s but there is clear evidence of China having dissociated itself from this and other NE insurgent organisations after the 1980s.

Present status of insurgency in Manipur and elsewhere in the NE is very low key. It is fueled mostly by the drug money from smuggling drugs from Myanmar/Thailand into India. Improving bilateral ties between India and Myanmar and Bangladesh have hurt the NE insurgent groups and have wiped out many cross border bases and safe heavens. This call for boycotting of the R Day is largely symbolic in nature, it is more of an annual event wherein these banned organisations remind the population that they still exist.

Last but not the least Himesh Reshmiyya with his 'Mera Suroor'

Thats Why I'm Questioning from You Cuz You live there,.. , I'm not intented make you feel worse .... Could u seperate others opinion with mine and try to calm yourself down then answer.. I know the feelings of yours and I'm not trying to make you emotional... Just discuss the problem why its happening? rather then bashing me or it will only reflects to your frustration...:hitwall:

Power and politics simple as that.

See our region is such that these gun-totting loonies dream of power. They cannot have the intent or the patience to be voted by the people because they know no one will listen to their stupid claims and lies and they will lose in polls. So what better way to power? Add the stupid communist literature these people get wrongly inspired from. That becomes fuel to the fire and hence small gunda-type bandits calling themselves terrorists with fancy names, are created.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Present status of insurgency in Manipur and elsewhere in the NE is very low key. It is fueled mostly by the drug money from smuggling drugs from Myanmar/Thailand into India. Improving bilateral ties between India and Myanmar and Bangladesh have hurt the NE insurgent groups and have wiped out many cross border bases and safe heavens. This call for boycotting of the R Day is largely symbolic in nature, it is more of an annual event wherein these banned organisations remind the population that they still exist.

Bang on the target!!

Zaid Hamid was once giving valuable knowledge to Pakistanis about Separatist movement movement in Gujarat, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu and using the term Separatists for Naxals who want independence from India. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Once i Heard him Barking LTTE is Leading a Anti India Movement in TN & when TN is Free Rajnikant will he its New prime minister ... :rofl:

Kanglaonline is a manipuri based website. kangla being an abbreviated form of Kangleipak which is the Meitei name for Manipur. The Meiteis are the dominant ethnic group of Manipur. Manipur also has a large number of Nagas and Kukis living there. PREPAK or the People's Revolutionary Party of Kangleipak was a dominant insurgent group in Manipur in the 1980s but has subsequently split up into many smaller groups. Internal rivalries have resulted in the death of many insurgent leaders. Clashes with the Nagas and the Kukis have also decimated the members of the PREPAK and other Manipuri insurgent groups. The PREPAK did get some assistance from China in the late 1970s and 1980s but there is clear evidence of China having dissociated itself from this and other NE insurgent organisations after the 1980s.

Thanx Mate ! You got me , and posted wat I wanted know... Again appriciate your wisdom beyond Emotions...Thanx

Back
Top Bottom