What's new

Nokia to relaunch 3310 featuring dual core processor and 3G support

If this had been true, all I would have wanted to know was.. can it be used as a weapon in a fight like the older one?

First its from 1 April when Nokia posted this for April Fool Day only idiots can believe in this :rofl:

Sidak lol

Nokia is way too behind in software department as well as hardware .

The only good thing about their phone is camera found in pure view and nokia lumia 1520

Last edited:
The masterpiece model from Nokia, codenamed 3310, has got its new face from the Finnish cell phone maker, as per the recent reports from the manufacturer.

nokia-3310-with-pureview-01.jpg

The Nokia 3310 was the most successful handset ever made by Nokia and was born back in 2000. Over 125 million phones of this model were sold by the company.

This time around, the re-birth of Nokia 3310 will reveal a whole new device with a 3 inch display panel. The inside might be more different than before due to a number of variations made to its internal circuitry

The new Nokia 3310 will appear as more of a smartphone due to the fact that it will feature a dual-core chipset clocked at 1,5 GHz, a RAM of 2GB and built-in memory of 32GB. The design and shape of the phone is identical to its ancestor, the original 3310.

Users must be overwhelmed to see a high-profile massive PureVeiw camera of 41MP with the addition of Carl Zeiss lens and Xenon flash. The phone will run on a personalized Windows 8 version to be compatible with the 3 inch ‘ClearDiamond’ display panel. It is also capable of Optical Image Stabilization.

A plethora of exciting apps like LiveTiles, MS Office, Xbox Games, and Outlook adds credibility to the smartphone.

The genuine ringtones of Nokia 3310, which used to be its trademark, are pre-installed on the phone. The battery might be under-performer but a 1430 mAh battery could be ample for this phone.

The company is planning to release this super-hit phone in a number of colors like red, blue, yellow, green and metallic dark blue.

Nokia 3310 will be capable of connecting with the next generation technologies like 3G. Apart from this, the company will unveil another variant which will be able to connect with LTE networks, but it will hit the market shelves at the end of 2014. The price of this masterpiece is not yet disclosed by the company.
Nokia to relaunch 3310 featuring dual core processor and 3G support
@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Oscar @Zakii @mafiya @RazPaK @AUz

my first handset will definitely buy relaunch version .... :smitten:

Although as 3310 was the first mobile I used, I love seeing it revamped. But this move is flop in my opinion, smart phones are meant to have bigger screens, with this old design, there is nothing much the designers could do. Nokia should have come up with a new design inspired by 3310 instead of just modifying this old design.

And 41 MegaPixel camera in 3310, holy smoke.. :o:

Its April fool article.

Back
Top Bottom