What's new

No Pakistani TV channels in India

@Topic
I was Asking the same thing a year ago in a different forum, i think hatred is the right answer, cuz i dont see any other reason

Last edited:
Sardar Jee,
Vaishakhi is not yet now and you start its celibration already . .

Well, think more than twice b4 you Indian ask some questions that may brings answer in reality.

Keep that in mind.!!!

For us brother its celebration round the year..so dont worry about our celebrations..even you are invited if you want to celebrate it.:)

was that answer of yours reality ??? you said Kashmir was the reason why India Govt does not allow Pakistani channel...

Now that was an answer from you...that I'll keep in mind.:lol:

BTW do you like Baisakhi? :lol:

Guys we need to be honest. Indian channels are popular especially with our women.

Women of my family watch these drams (soap operas) and I am not the least worried about it. I can't care less about it.

I usually watch Discovery and History channels and no one has objections to that. The same goes for others.

We should STOP BEING SO INSECURE AND IMMATURE.

5 or 6 years ago, Indian dramas were very popular and the reason was the decline in the quality of Pakistani dramas but later on Pakistani dramas regained their uniqueness and quality and are now equally watched by Pakistani women. I am saying it because previously women only liked to discuss Indian soaps but now i have seen the same folk talking about only Pakistani dramas.
As for me, i never liked any Indian sas bahoo dramas so i will not count myself.:pop:

i totally disagree with u - ppl in india dont hate pakistani's - that is too huge a statement...we hate what happens via pakistan...and that has nothing to do with the land...even if it was srilanka or australia i think the sentiments would be the same...it is not all of the population of pak that bothers people here it is probably the handful ones...

Do you know what?

SIANNI BILLI KHAMBA NOCHÈ

This is what you try to react.

Anyway, no need for your information. Because we know how much you people love us or hate us. :lol::lol::lol:

Why Pakistani Channels are banned in India

Simple answer and you cannot get it better from any other than me...

To maintain communal harmony

Seriously, there is so much anti-hindu tantrum being run on Pakistan channels that it will not only cause huge backfire on Muslims living in India but also will lead to formation of Hindu terrorists striking Pakistan cities. Indian channels on the other hand are secular like India. They portray Pakistan as evil and not the Islam. Muslim culture and values are already been shown in Indian urdu channels.

So Indian policy makers have asked government to ban Pakistan channels to maintain secular values of India. We are a diverse society, some friction is expected. Pakistani channels will act as a rust rather than lubricant to our society.

For us brother its celebration round the year..so dont worry about our celebrations..even you are invited if you want to celebrate it.:)

was that answer of yours reality ??? you said Kashmir was the reason why India Govt does not allow Pakistani channel...

Now that was an answer from you...that I'll keep in mind.:lol:

BTW do you like Baisakhi? :lol:

Come on . . .
When I said that I don`t like Baisakhi? I already posted an thread about "Happy Baisakhi"

Laslty, Its good that you learned something new today about why Pakistani channels are banned in India.
:cheers:

yeah and i was the one to start it with a note of request - lets be logical in the discussion...but that is what i hear abt this forum...even if we are talking abt fish in the water ...ultimately this is what it comes down to here...chuck it i am leaving...

ha ha ..hey its not me either..my first post said that I wanted to see Pakistani channel in India and I infact agreed with one of Paksiatani friend that both the countries do video conferencing with guest from the other country..I just got a reply that was so wierd tht I had to answer...BTW I knew this would happen;)

Come on . . .
When I said that I don`t like Baisakhi? I already posted an thread about "Happy Baisakhi"

Lasly, Its good that you learned something new today about why Pakistani channels are banned in India.
:cheers:

does that make you happy ??if yes then ok that is the reason :lol:
i would love to see you happy..happy is the way brother...BTW tell usmore your favuorite Pakistani Tv show..if not on TV I'll watch it on youtube...:cheers:

ha ha ..hey its not me either..my first post said that I wanted to see Pakistani channel in India and I infact agreed with one of Paksiatani friend that both the countries do video conferencing with guest from the other country..I just got a reply that was so wierd tht I had to answer...BTW I knew this would happen;)

hey i was not talking abt u when i said that...chado para..this issue will never end !!!

guys...i have this question...but lets discuss it in logical and decent way without throwing mud on each other...deal?

Well it is difficult to guess the real reason but mostly likely it is the Indian Govt policy to show a grim picture of Pakistan as they like to show in their news channels. There is also an equal possibility that Pakistani Govt has not tried hard to make it possible.:cheers:

Ever wonder why nobody watches Doordarshan the state media ? You will get answer to this thread.

Why Pakistani Channels are banned in India

Simple answer and you cannot get it better from any other than me...

To maintain communal harmony

Seriously, there is so much anti-hindu tantrum being run on Pakistan channels that it will not only cause huge backfire on Muslims living in India but also will lead to formation of Hindu terrorists striking Pakistan cities. Indian channels on the other hand are secular like India. They portray Pakistan as evil and not the Islam. Muslim culture and values are already been shown in Indian urdu channels.

So Indian policy makers have asked government to ban Pakistan channels to maintain secular values of India. We are a diverse society, some friction is expected. Pakistani channels will act as a rust rather than lubricant to our society.

Anti hindu tantrum? What makes you say so?

does that make you happy ??if yes then ok that is the reason :lol:
i would love to see you happy..happy is the way brother...BTW tell usmore your favuorite Pakistani Tv show..if not on TV I'll watch it on youtube...:cheers:

You already have so many Indian Shows then why want to watch Pakistani?

But pr today show we have is Suiside Attacks, Bomb Blast, US Drone Attack & Indian Drama about "Mumbai Attack"

Will it be ineteresting for you?

just a simple answer who want to watch their scrap here:whistle:

it shows you also affected of your media ..

I will say one thing Here , you believe or Not , our News,Entertainment,etc Channels way far better then Indian Channels. We have responsible , Sensible , Qualitative reporting/telecast.
I can give you in proof clips from many Indian channels.

as far as Pakistani Channels in India concerned I will say they have not dare to accept the truth about Pakistan that how sensible we are and our media. they are in their own world of fake glory.

Back
Top Bottom