What's new

No Pakistani TV channels in India

He ask to watch pakistani drama.........................:lol::lol::lol:
I myself rather watch dance shows, singing competitions and etcetera mainly because of it's hilarious auditions, though I am not a drama fan. But I know of many who also prefer Pak dramas over Indian dramas and give the same example as my last comment, even Indians.

There are currently 515 over-the-air and satellite television channels available in India.

My mother was quiet ill and was stressing a lot about three/four years ago. Her physiotherapist was an Indian and he asked my mother whether she watches Indian dramas, to which my mother replied 'yes'. He guaranteed that her stress will minimize and she will save A LOT of hours of her life if she for her own good stops watching Indian dramas immediately, and switches on to Pakistani dramas instead which is based on facts and realism lol.

And the funniest of all was that he wasn't even being sarcastic.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is nothing to be surprised even i dont like these Dramas (but my mother watches it alot) ..!! i basically watch lifestyle and music channels ..

I myself rather watch dance shows, singing competitions and etcetera mainly because of it's hilarious auditions, though I am not a drama fan. But I know of many who also prefer Pak dramas over Indian dramas and give the same example as my last comment, even Indians.

i hope you guys didn't forget to thank that doctor!! it's a real noble advise & i'm not being sarcastic when i say this!!

i hope you guys didn't forget to thank that doctor!! it's a real noble advise & i'm not being sarcastic when i say this!!
He had a great sense of humour at times but ye he was complaining that these soaps have bad effect on people. Can't disagree though. Star channels are very popular in Kabul and Jalalabad, I tried to see what keeps the women glued to these channels 24/7. All I heard was one word being spoken, followed by background music far ages. Then another word came out of her mouth, followed by more background music. Before third word could be said, the drama ended. The women then were discussing what COULD happen in next episode, and some couldn't even sleep that night if the poor, main character was troubled. :/

God, women........

He had a great sense of humour at times but ye he was complaining that these soaps have bad effect on people. Can't disagree though. Star channels are very popular in Kabul and Jalalabad, I tried to see what keeps the women glued to these channels 24/7. All I heard was one word being spoken, followed by background music far ages. Then another word came out of her mouth, followed by more background music. Before third word could be said, the drama ended. The women then were discussing what COULD happen in next episode, and some couldn't even sleep that night if the poor, main character was troubled. :/

God, women........

i know... can't live with them, can't live without them!!

God, women........

yeah and these channel target household women and they earn alot so this drama frenzy is not gonna end soon..!!

My mother was quiet ill and was stressing a lot about three/four years ago. Her physiotherapist was an Indian and he asked my mother whether she watches Indian dramas, to which my mother replied 'yes'. He guaranteed that her stress will minimize and she will save A LOT of hours of her life if she for her own good stops watching Indian dramas immediately, and switches on to Pakistani dramas instead which is based on facts and realism lol.

And the funniest of all was that he wasn't even being sarcastic.

its funny man hahah. I have seen many average looking girls are waiting for their Rajkumar because of these drams :P Media can corrupt our minds if we are obsessed with it :)

any Interesting Pakistani Channels ? do they have mtv,channel v like channels?
Is there channels like Ndtv goodtimes which is the category I likes :azn:

Its depend what you prefer to watch. Its true that Pakistani channels are good to watch news/political debates, and Drams of Geo, Ary digital, PTV, Dunyea, hum are good to watch. But if you prefer to watch live dance or music competitions or movies or masala news, lengthy drama series then you will get these on indian channels

Why do we need our channels to be shown there?

Pakistani TV should be for Pakistani peoples. . . No need to worry about where else they are broadcast. Incidentally, with satellite TV you can watch anything especially if you have decoder.

I am big fan of gazals and sufi songs and therefore it should be allowed. We have enough FM radios, need some old songs now.

Moreover, We should export our drama channels to Pakistan (and banned it in India) to make Pakistani Public fool. Sarcasm.:azn:

We dont get to watch tv in our hostel, but whenever i get any chance, i like to see CID, comedy shows, SASURAL GENDA PHOOL (star plus is coming in HD ye....), channel v(DEADLY DUS, DARE TO DATE, DATE MY FOLKS, roomies), mtv(ROADIES, SPLISTSVILLA), bindass(DATE TRAP), hungamaaa(Aww.. shinchan is soo cute... love japan for making shinchan), star one(Dil mil gae), discovery, nat geo and at last my all time favourite, the best indian channel SAB TV(Tarak mehta, lapataganj, FIR).. halke fulke comedy serials. love them KYUKI ASLI MAZA SAB K SAATH AATA H.. My other fav. tv serials which are off air now are kbc, khichadi, sanjeevni, sarabhai vs sarabhai and many more.

Back
Top Bottom