What's new

No network in Nathula so jawans borrow phones from Chinese soldiers

High walls?? What are you talking about???? This is not Berlin.

There, I was embarassed because some Chinese members just have to bring hatre into a perfectly friendly article.

Have you seen the movie <<Joint Security Area>>??? Friendship can exist between soldiers even their countries are the worst enemies. It doesn't matter how India preceive China in their eyes, at least India is not really on China's top enemy list there.
You mean Berlin before 1990?That wall was vanished for more than 2 decades,and the high walls at Nathula pass will last for long maybe forever if Indian guards still be there in the mean time.

Don't know whether a list of China's top enemy really exist ,but India is truely a real time enemy of China for occupying China's territory showing on our own maps.
About friendship between soldiers it's just some thing based on common-feeling under certain circumstances and after all it can not change the reality that they are enemies.

Still in my opinion it's not necessary to show friendly attitude to your enemy and doesn't matter showing hatred in so called perfectly friendly articles.

When your on the ground, looking people in the eye, and border duty, reality is different then what media tends to report. Nice gesture on part of Chinese soldiers lending their phones to Indian soldiers to call back home, and shame on Indian army command for not addressing this inconvenience.

You mean Berlin before 1990?That wall was vanished for more than 2 decades,and the high walls at Nathula pass will last for long maybe forever if Indian guards still be there in the mean time.

Don't know whether a list of China's top enemy really exist ,but India is truely a real time enemy of China for occupying China's territory showing on our own maps.
About friendship between soldiers it's just some thing based on common-feeling under certain circumstances and after all it can not change the reality that they are enemies.

Still in my opinion it's not necessary to show friendly attitude to your enemy and doesn't matter showing hatred in so called perfectly friendly articles.

The area you are talking about is disputed area, and it is disputed for a reason. It is supposed to be solved by diplomatic means rather than by military. In reality right now and hopefully in the future, the relationship between India and China is a competitive partnership. There isn't really any conflict of interest between these two besides those disputed areas. The real enemy of China and perhaps of India in the future when they become an enough threat to its global hegemony is still across the pacific, it is very unwise to make an unnecessary enemy close to your home. In my opinion right now China should be the one to extend olive branch to India because there is already too much mistrust from the other side and you don't want some one else to use this opportunity and take advantage of India for its own cause.

The area you are talking about is disputed area, and it is disputed for a reason. It is supposed to be solved by diplomatic means rather than by military. In reality right now and hopefully in the future, the relationship between India and China is a competitive partnership. There isn't really any conflict of interest between these two besides those disputed areas. The real enemy of China and perhaps of India in the future when they become an enough threat to its global hegemony is still across the pacific, it is very unwise to make an unnecessary enemy close to your home. In my opinion right now China should be the one to extend olive branch to India because there is already too much mistrust from the other side and you don't want some one else to use this opportunity and take advantage of India for its own cause.
Enemy for shortly definition is someone owe you something.I don't see that global hegemony take land or sea territory from your own country.That unnecessary enemy as you said is just China's only last enemy and confidence about that China can beat down the whole world is what we needed.

Enemy for shortly definition is someone owe you something.I don't see that global hegemony take land or sea territory from your own country.That unnecessary enemy as you said is just China's only last enemy and confidence about that China can beat down the whole world is what we needed.

Tic for tac, China also hold the area India claims under its control, and you know why China does not so strongly complain about Arunachal Pradesh, because the area China holds Aksai Chin provides more strategic value than AP. Also whether you like it or not, in 1993 and 1996 the two countries signed agreements to respect the Line of Actual Control. So there is no reason to consider India as enemy right now.

It is just the some stupid India medias that is trying to paint India and China as enemies for reasons that I can not figure out.

Tic for tac, China also hold the area India claims under its control, and you know why China does not so strongly complain about Arunachal Pradesh, because the area China holds Aksai Chin provides more strategic value than AP. Also whether you like it or not, in 1993 and 1996 the two countries signed agreements to respect the Line of Actual Control. So there is no reason to consider India as enemy right now.

It is just the some stupid India medias that is trying to paint India and China as enemies for reasons that I can not figure out.
You and Chinese Dragon are the only sensible Chinese poster i have seen in PDF sir.

No matter how many times to sign agreements to respect the Line of Actual Control both countries' troops still be there watch each other in alert mode.
I don't know that India medias are trying to paint India and China as enemies,if it's true then the reason is obvious -they know India owe something from China and it was confirmed in some ways that China will take them back.

Unfortunately we have our share of 'insensitive' members as well.

No matter how many times to sign agreements to respect the Line of Actual Control both countries' troops still be there watch each other in alert mode.
I don't know that India medias are trying to paint India and China as enemies,if it's true then the reason is obvious -they know India owe something from China and it was confirmed in some ways that China will take them back.

Really?The people of AP unfortunately do not agree.

You and Chinese Dragon are the only sensible Chinese poster i have seen in PDF sir.
I am trying to stay this way, but some of the Indian members here are giving me the urge to go to the darkside, but in the end rationality always preveil

I don't know that India medias are trying to paint India and China as enemies,if it's true then the reason is obvious -.
About your question on why Indian media are trying paint in hostile manner is because of TRP that is to garner more audience.
Imagine how much it will sell if they show China as some sort of bully trying to destabilize India.
Same thing with western media even US is one of your largest trading partner.

I personally feel that enmity between two nation is a thing of the past our trade is increasing you don't want all that to go down the drain by acting all hostile

they know India owe something from China and it was confirmed in some ways that China will take them back

Kindly tell me mate do you think Chinese policy makers are stupid to go to war with a nuclear armed nation over land which has no significance what so ever.

Fighting war is not as easy as dear HongWu and Sino Challenger try to potray.

I am trying to stay this way, but some of the Indian members here are giving me the urge to go to the darkside, but in the end rationality always preveil
Well sir PDF is hardly any place for serious discussion most of the member come to troll and show their damn ego.
But rest assured there are people with good intention in both side and better sense will always prevail.

For them AP was handed to them legally by the British, the same reason why China is holding Aksai Chin. They won't feel that they owe it to China. For me it is not India that take AP from China, it is rather the thief that call itself British Empire. If you are looking for enemy of China, there is your enemy number two. If I am not mistaken even as today they still hold many spoils from China and India at their museum, and until 15 years ago they stilll hold Chinese territory under its realm called Hong Kong.

Well sir PDF is hardly any place for serious discussion most of the member come to troll and show their damn ego.
But rest assured there are people with good intention in both side and better sense will always prevail.
I don't know whether you are here long enough to know a Chinese member called Cardsharp. He was really sensible person here as well, but i guess later he sometimes was provoked to become hostile toward India and now he seems totally have given up.

About your question on why Indian media are trying paint in hostile manner is because of TRP that is to garner more audience.
Imagine how much it will sell if they show China as some sort of bully trying to destabilize India.
Same thing with western media even US is one of your largest trading partner.

I personally feel that enmity between two nation is a thing of the past our trade is increasing you don't want all that to go down the drain by acting all hostile

Kindly tell me mate do you think Chinese policy makers are stupid to go to war with a nuclear armed nation over land which has no significance what so ever.

Fighting war is not as easy as dear HongWu and Sino Challenger try to potray.
I guess that is one of the benefits that the media is actually controlled by the state. Those kind of articles will hardly see its daylight in China.

One thing I like to point out is that whether India is a nuclear state and its missile could strike Beijing is kind of irrelevent in the decision making of China's policy towards India. There decades before when China had deliverable nuclear weapon while India didn't, but the policy has been more or less the same. It is safe for to say that India was never under nuclear threat from China. The policy will remind the same even if the situation is reversed, don't forget China fought US to a standoff in Korea when US was the only country had nuclear weapon and threat to use it on China.

For them AP was handed to them legally by the British, the same reason why China is holding Aksai Chin. They won't feel that they owe it to China. For me it is not India that take AP from China, it is rather the thief that call itself British Empire. If you are looking for enemy of China, there is your enemy number two. If I am not mistaken even as today they still hold many spoils from China and India at their museum, and until 15 years ago they stilll hold Chinese territory under its realm called Hong Kong.

I don't know whether you are here long enough to know a Chinese member called Cardsharp. He was really sensible person here as well, but i guess later he sometimes was provoked to become hostile toward India and now he seems totally have given up.
You mean we have gained some profit from the UK and also harmed by it?I don't know if we could give some money to UK as reward or just let them keep those spoils instead if they are valuable in british's eyes.

You mean we have gained some profit from the UK and also harmed by it?I don't know if we could give some money to UK as reward or just let them keep those spoils instead if they are valuable in british's eyes.
In early 20th century, Britain decided to hand over Aksai Chin to the Chinese administration as a buffer against a Russian invasion. This whole dispute were caused by The Johnson Line and The McMahon Line which were arbitrarily drew by Birtish colonists. The borders of those two area were never demarcated in history expect those two arbitrary lines. So yes, my beef is with the British for who they think they are to decide the things that should be done by two sovereign nations. Not only China and India, most conflicts in the world, Pakistan and India, Israel and the whole middle east are all Britain's handy works.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom