What's new

No money to Pak till they get rid of nukes: Trump

Hows Pakistan living today?
US says we ll not give you aid.
Pakistani:We ll stop WoT and block your supply lines! GIVE US MONEY!(begging eh?)

Why do you so desperately beg for US money???
Show some self respect and dignity.

Pakistan is not begging for money, you missed the main point here , its a WOT and we are fighting it for them, and they are using our resources as well so they need to pay the damn $$ for it.

if they want to quit WOT in afghan , most welcome,

NO $$$ means NO Route, simple

What you think they will get the route to Afghanistan from our lands free of cost,,,..... foolish people like TRUMP..

Nukes yes we have them and please leave this WOT and go home , USA is not welcomed in Afghanistan and Pakistan in the first place.....

this guy is a joke.......

i say....GO AND HAVE A TRUMP IN HELL!!!

Trump is hell bent on calumniating Chinese, i guess he is still pissed at them for canceling the Chinese version of Apprentice.

After the osama event trump has no chance against obama.He is just another crazy republican on the loose .

I think its the best of the USA secure the Pakistani Nukes, Pakistani army cannot even control their own country so they should get their hands off these nuclear weapons.

No need for aid. All aid is consumed on US project employs.
I think trump wants to taste middle finger.

Other then his sucuess as a business man he has no place in politics lolz trust me the guy is just plain dumb and make no damn sense in anything he says ... even we here at home in the states we all know this even the pres has attacked him back after he stated alot of dumb statments about him. Second of allthere is no way Pakistan is going to get rid of our nukes ... nukes have nothing to do with the raid that went down the WOT and aid about the aid well i have no say in it its the courpt gov to decide that but as per this news and trumps comments they mean nothing in the real world he is just a stupid guy .:lol::no:

Back
Top Bottom