What's new

No consensus in BJP, Advani, Sushma and MM Joshi oppose Narendra Modi as PM

no more precisely, this is washing of the dirty linen in public that you are trying to paint over. 'Democracy' is also disciplined. In this case the factions have been openly fighting bare knuckled out in the streets. Manohar Parikkar, Shiv Sena Chief and Chauhan are among the modi detractors now too, if you didn't know about it.

They are expressing their concerns in a democratic way isn't it .

As for the number of persons against this decision , these figures are pulled off from rear by the secular media .

Last day I read that only Advani is against the decision and all others are agreeing .

Tomorrow the story will change and this time it will be x in opposition and y agree .

Sushma Swaraj fought delhi elections and gifted congress three consequtive wins, I hope Advani is not planning to
give congress another chance like his faithful protegee.Both of them are vote pullers for the opposition.

As for the number of persons against this decision , these figures are pulled off from rear by the secular media .

Last day I read that only Advani is against the decision and all others are agreeing .

Tomorrow the story will change and this time it will be x in opposition and y agree .

advani has been totally foolish this time,,,,,modi is so powerful this time that it will be difficult for advani to even win his lok sabha seat after opposing modi:omghaha:

No- they really are fighting it out. Their expression is not to their own party this time- it's to everyone in the street, including those that don't vote BJP. That's not democracy at all.

LOVES it like his mama's hooters

Is that all you got troll ? Entertain us.

LOVES it like your mama's hooters

No- they really are fighting it out. Their expression is not to their own party this time- it's to everyone in the street, including those that don't vote BJP. That's not democracy at all.

LOVES it like your mama's hooters

is this the democracy then??

comic-610.jpg

It may seem to you so but I am happy that the politicians are expressing their views openly and do not have to succumb and say yes to decision taken by a person or a family .

It may seem to you so but I am happy that the politicians are expressing their views openly and do not have to succumb and say yes to decision taken by a person or a family .

You really are painting something very negative as something positive.

You are painting something extremely negative like Congress as positive ...... :rofl:

So why cant I ?? double standards .

No- I never commented on congress at all. But it's stupid to say something negative as positive.

Back
Top Bottom