What's new

No case of bird flu detected in Pakistan: PPA

Originally posted by A.Rahman@Mar 28 2006, 07:00 AM
but if some wierd disease out breaks in Pakistan then government will think its a biological weapon. bird flu wouldnt be considered a BW. It wouldnt ring a bell
[post=7961]Quoted post[/post]​

Bingo. That's why pakistan already stopped chicken products from india when this flu hit india a while ago

Originally posted by Thunder@Mar 29 2006, 02:22 AM
I don't know, it's preety expensive there already. Like a RS.100+ there. That's preety expensive for some pakistanis living there. But hopefully insallah things will get soon. :flag:
Hmm, let's see. I had chicken korma this afternoon. Now i'll be having chicken bryani. Yesterday i had chicken burgers. Before that i had chicken pizza. Then i had grilled spicy chicken

So yea . Mein bazz nei aya :evil:
[post=8028]Quoted post[/post]​

Pakistani and Indian food usally is overcooked, so there's no need to be worried.
Enjoy your chicken menu today :wink:

Originally posted by Neo@Mar 29 2006, 08:00 PM
Pakistani and Indian food usally is overcooked, so there's no need to be worried.
Enjoy your chicken menu today :wink:
[post=8106]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks. I just had chicken nuggets.

ALERT!!!:laugh:

I have got a friend who has just recently arrived from Lahore after spending 6 month holidays there. According to him almost 3 people have died so far due bird flu. And the latest report on chicken is that the meat is around 24 rupees a kilo and no 1 is willing to buy it, similar is the case with eggs. Offcourse no 1 would like to risk his life.

Pakistan Reports More Bird Flu Cases Near Capital

April 24, 2006 8:30 p.m. EST

Matthew Borghese - All Headline News Staff Writer
Islamabad, Pakistan (AHN) - Reported cases of the deadly bird flu virus are growing in Pakistan.

According to Mohammad Afzal, the ministry's livestock commissioner, "Now, we have total nine poultry farms (near Islamabad) where H5N1 virus has been confirmed."

Afzal confirms that over 40,000 chickens were culled after a recent outbreak near Islamabad.

Pakistan saw its first reported cases of bird flu in February when two farms in North West Frontier Province detected the virus. Soon after. a third was discovered close to the capital.

The only good news is that so far, none of the workers at the infected farms have contracted the virus.

Afzal adds, "We have tested samples of blood and nasal and throat swabs of 33 workers but their tests were negative."

Back
Top Bottom