What's new

No Aryan migration into India / Pakistan? Its' all a myth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They claimed that the Pro-Slavic language was the most Archaic, so both Vedic Sanskrit and Avestan Iranian derived from the Proto-Slavic language.

Vedic Sanskrit and Avestan is closest cousins, have no idea about Slavic languages. They may trace back their root to a common proto Indo European language.

Any links for the comparitive study ??

I always thought Tholkappiyam - a treatise on Tamil grammar was one of the most extensive works to have been undertaken.

was searching a link for that and then i came across this :) its brilliant :)

Lightning Strikes Everyday: Ramayana - 1/4

and well i do agree that tamil is also one of the oldest and i would like to know it as much as i know sanskrit..

Any links for the comparitive study ??

I always thought Tholkappiyam - a treatise on Tamil grammar was one of the most extensive works to have been undertaken.

Tholkappyam was written around 500BC. Panni's work dates back to 1500BC.

Tholkappyam was written around 500BC. Panni's work dates back to 1500BC.

I have no problem with that ;

I just wanted clarification for this part - NO LANGUAGE IN THIS WORLD IS AS GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT,PERFECT,PRECISE AS SANSKRIT IS....

I have no problem with that ;

I just wanted clarification for this part - NO LANGUAGE IN THIS WORLD IS AS GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT,PERFECT,PRECISE AS SANSKRIT IS....

Sanskrit is so much grammatically perfect and well bound that even programming languages use panini's method...search for panini backus normal form

Sanskrit is so much grammatically perfect and well bound that even programming languages use panini's method...search for panini backus normal form

Let me rephrase my question - NO LANGUAGE IN THIS WORLD IS AS GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT,PERFECT,PRECISE AS SANSKRIT IS...

That was my primary question - has any comparitive studies been undertaken for this emphatic declaration :)

Let me rephrase my question - NO LANGUAGE IN THIS WORLD IS AS GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT,PERFECT,PRECISE AS SANSKRIT IS...

That was my primary question - has any comparitive studies been undertaken for this emphatic declaration :)

suprimacy of sanskrit grammar is quite evident from what i posted earlier...if you are good at language you will understand that :)
can you completely change meaning of a sentence without moving words in it and just by breaking sandhis and samas?
in sanskrit you can :)

Some ethnic Tajiks from China, can they pass as the ancient Aryans?

W020070620326917160601.jpg

1110441602-0.jpg

bk_01f2eb959003546512c2e8685bc55798_rLKxlI.jpg

5_3526_091fa72186ca58f_Km8a4HG1ffKi.jpg

xin_1331104271238781106262.jpg

suprimacy of sanskrit grammar is quite evident from what i posted earlier...if you are good at language you will understand that :)
can you completely change meaning of a sentence without moving words in it and just by breaking sandhis and samas?
in sanskrit you can :)

Codified sanskrit is more a language being held hostage by its grammar. Such a so called perfect language can only die, because language is like a river, it is fresh and alive only if it flows, else it will be stale and dead.
Even java is a perfect language, nobody will use them to talk to others.
Contrast that to English which takes words and ideas from all other languages, and keeps changing.

ChineseTiger1986,

hope u know,buddhism come from modern day Nepal NOT from india.thats the reason buddha had mongloid apperance.majority of nepalis have mongloid apperance.

many indians try to take credit for buddhism,but if u speak with nepalis many of them will tell u Buddhism is a nepali religion. (rightly so)

modern day india is simply a country created in 1947.modern day india and "ancient india" are 2 different identities. before 1947 "india" was simply a word use to describe geographic location of south asia by invaders. same as how "middle east" is a name used to describe geographic location of west asian countires. in 1947 when modern day india was created they decided to name their newly formed country as "india" (u can work out why for yourself mate).

the modern day indians try to take credit for all ancient history of subcontinent.they dont have a problem or any shame trying to mislead people and lying.

ChineseTiger1986,

hope u know,buddhism come from modern day Nepal NOT from india.thats the reason buddha had mongloid apperance.majority of nepalis have mongloid apperance.

many indians try to take credit for buddhism,but if u speak with nepalis many of them will tell u Buddhism is a nepali religion.(rightly so)

That's why i use to think that Buddhism is a Sino-Tibetan religion instead of being Indo-Aryan.

That's why i use to think that Buddhism is a Sino-Tibetan religion, rather than Indo-Aryan.

Buddha may be from nepal, but buddhism is very much an indo aryan religion. Buddhism comes from rejecting the prevalent religion in India, and provide an alternative to those who did not like the over ritualized existing religion.
Subsequently buddhism became quite popular in India. Buddhism in tibet and china and srilanka comes from missionary work actively supported by Indian kings.

A religion does not depend on the genetic material of the person who started it. The ideas it tries to propagate are more important(memes).
Buddhist memes are very much Indian.(By Indian i mean region now known as India, pakistan, Afganistan, nepal, bhutan and bangladesh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom