What's new

No.335139

In real , no country treats POW like a guest.Infact each n every country of this world behaves in same manner with POWS. Salute to the great courage of soldier..Btw ,my friends soldiers are always respectable assets of a country, coz they they defends the nations' identity n integrity from inflators.. wether soldiers are of India or of pakistan..
:cheers:

Its easy to act like a clown, but for you guys its an even bigger problem any criticism of your country and you guys go berserk with anger. You are so delusional that you start questioning them by countering it with another argument. Well while you guys return our men in the shape above remember that the person below.

Kashmir1.jpg

He walked out of Pakistan a like healthy cow.
Condemn the act if you can, if you dont have the b@lls to do it then stay out of it rather then acting like a :flame:

OFCOURSE INDIANS OVERLOOK THIS!! and we released this loser because he said he is no spy & he was a tourist! however, once he crossed the border he said mainay sub kuch "desh kaay liyay kiya"

Kashmir Singh admits he was spy

:hitwall: indians!!!!

OFCOURSE INDIANS OVERLOOK THIS!! and we released this loser because he said he is no spy & he was a tourist! however, once he crossed the border he said mainay sub kuch "desh kaay liyay kiya"

Kashmir Singh admits he was spy

:hitwall: indians!!!!

He was Intelligent enough to keep you guys in dark lol and foolish enough to create probems for the remaining pows in pakistani jails

He was Intelligent enough to keep you guys in dark lol and foolish enough to create probems for the remaining pows in pakistani jails

Ur post is B.S.....If Pakistan treats indian POWs or agents BADLY...I wonder why the chubby bastard was so fat and looked like a animal when he was freed with all the rosy treatment
And in india sent us a dead body of sports fan and a soldier in captivation since decades(mostly by mistake) who lost all his senses , had his tongue cut,ripped his nails and was tortured so brutaly and in such inhumane manner etc........
Here u can see the difference how Pakistan treats indian prisoners and wat india does to them?

Last edited:
dont be emotional if you guys have evidence of this treatment by India please provide it and sue India for violating Geneva convention or whatever. Dont believe everything your media tells you. Think Logically not emotionally:smitten:

Break the Silence...read about iaf pilot who was captured in kargil and the way he was treated..perhaps the concept of treating POWs like slaughter house animals in applied by indians.

Sipahi Maqbool Hussain of Azad Kashmir Regiment was declared missing on August 20, 1965 during Operation Gibraltar in Srinagar Area, his relatives said. He was understood to be have been martyred. Forty years later, he crossed the Wagah border in exchange for civilian prisoners. A far cry from the tall, well-built soldier he once was, mentally disoriented, his tongue cut, was presumed to be a fisherman like the rest of the group who returned with him. On the homecoming of the soldier, neither his parents, nor his brother of Tarrar Khal on September 17, were in this world to receive him. In his saner moments, he kept writing "No.335139" whenever he was questioned about his identity. Weeks later, officials, realizing the significance of the number, handed him over to the military, under whose care he has been for the past two years.Now he is spending his life under the high attention and love of pak Army
2vb5xs3.jpg

351wqjl.jpg

I salute this man.One of the most patriotic Pakistani :pakistan: :pakistan:
Sipahi Maqbool Hussain real hero
i salute him

If u advocate this ur a piece of waste.
2nd the guy was a POW since 1965.his tongue was cut,nails were ripped,tortured,lost his sense and was returned NOW....After decades
Now tell me about indian pows in Pakistani jails?
Sorry to say real life isnt a indian movie.
The difference is we moved forward and became more civilized and you did the same even in 1999

I don’t know how long, we all from both sides will remain in state of hatred???.........and I don’t know, when we will recognize what this hatred has done to us.

We can’t even talks like gentlemen with each other................this thread is for a person who suffered due to hatred but rather to pay him gratitude, we are accusing each other in blind patriotism.

We know both side are not “DOHDO DULHA”

Sipahi Maqbool Hussain, I salute you

It's sad, you have do be really thick not to know that it's against the Geneva Protocol that sets out treatment of POWs to cut people's tongue out, that too with pliers and no aesthetic for refusing to say "Death to Pakistan".
It just shows how deeply our soldiers love Pakistan.
060216-f-4462m-017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom