What's new

Nine Pakistani Taliban fighters found dead in North Waziristan: officials

As long as the dead are TTP, who cares who killed them!
The nine bodies belonged to TTP fighters.

But these newly found 7 bodies could belong to the 7 Pakistan Army soldiers kidnapped 2 days back.

As long as the dead are TTP, who cares who killed them!

I do... I am concerned if there is a bigger militant group operating in tribal area which we dont even know about....

Security Officials might have avenged the killings of their comrades ....... or it could be local militia who had a go at them.

but thank god they were not referred to as missing persons, and they didn't start moaning about Human Rights voilation

The nine bodies belonged to TTP fighters.

But these newly found 7 bodies could belong to the 7 Pakistan Army soldiers kidnapped 2 days back.

The chances are slim, I doubt they would risk smuggling seven men from Punjab all the way to NWA.

I do... I am concerned if there is a bigger militant group operating in tribal area which we dont even know about....

But that also means that the TTP would have to concentrate on that group rather than their operations in the rest of the country. So for the time being, that allows us a window to let them weaken themselves and then plan accordingly.

Death to TTP, funded heavily by some neighbouring countries.

TTP are funded by World wide Islam loving Muslims...

TTP Motive/Agenda: Turn Pakistan into Islamic state, throw out American puppet govt. Infact TTP has offered unconditional talk with Pak govt....

No neighbour of Pakistan is funding TTP, TTP is getting funds from Pakistanis and other Muslims. I believe some faction of ISI and Fauj also support TTP.

Got Infraction for this comment... :undecided:

The chances are slim, I doubt they would risk smuggling seven men from Punjab all the way to NWA.

Maybe,But everything is possible with the TTP.
If they can Kidnap them in Punjab itself they can very well transport them to NWA.

good, their bodies should have been displayed with their severed heads

its time to start chopping heads of these pigs and display them in kunar province

Back
Top Bottom