What's new

News Break! NS fires IG Motorways over congratulatory ad

he should change punjab assembly spreak as well ... parlimentains kaam khushamdi toola ha ..

LOlz ... elected ... so nawaz shRIF HAD NO ROLE IN MAKING HIM SPEAKER ...

IG Motorways removed over congratulatory ad

ISLAMABAD: The government on Wednesday removed Inspector General Motorways for issuing congratulatory advertisement on state expenses, FP news desk reported.

The Prime Minister Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif has already barred ministries and autonomous bodies from issuing such advertisements.

Few days back, the government had issued show-case notices to President National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) and IG Motorway Zafar Abbas over congratulatory advertisements on Nawaz Sharif’s election as PM.

However, on Wednesday, the PM formally removed Abbas from his office and ordered him to report the Establishment Division.

The PM has warned of strict action against those violating these directions, saying that the head of the department concerned would have to pay the amount spent on such advertisements.

IG Motorways removed over congratulatory ad

CHal bhai chuti kar!

Good step...I've heard somewhere that Lak was a corrupt guy.
u could be right ...otherwise why would an IG Motorway be concerned with whoever becomes a PM. This was probably an attempt to be in the good books of a PM.

Good decision. gives a good signal for corrupt bureaucracy that is coming for them.

CHal bhai chuti kar!

Good step...I've heard somewhere that Lak was a corrupt guy.
I don't know about that but under him robberies and kidnappings from motorway has increased a lot

So when Punjab assembly speaker will be removed?

This is what Nawaz Sharif does, when he comes on board, he fires all the previous heads of the institutions/gov departments. Bahanay 101 miljate hain.

apna kaarinda bethane ke bahane he saab

got the government wont even share the pie at least?

Back
Top Bottom