What's new

New WAAR - THEATRICAL TRAILER - 2013 Released

@Oscar seems funding issues resolved afterall

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
How can i buy this online? I wanna buy a DVD, plz help me get the website/store site where i can buy this from.

Share your basis of refuting?

Common sense

why trailer was not uploaded in warnerBros official channel

Warner Bros. Pictures - YouTube

warner bro is very famous production company of Hollywood and they release movies world wide but according to my knowledge WAAR is being release in Pakistan only and no information is availbe about WAAR from either Warner bro or western Hollywood sources. warner bro also don't delay release of movies 100 times :D such poor planning can be done only by Pakistani producer :P

Common sense

why trailer was not uploaded in warnerBros official channel

Warner Bros. Pictures - YouTube

warner bro is very famous production company of Hollywood and they release movies world wide but according to my knowledge WAAR is being release in Pakistan only and no information is availbe about WAAR from either Warner bro or western Hollywood sources. warner bro also don't delay release of movies 100 times :D such poor planning can be done only by Pakistani producer :P

You seem to have ample common sense - save it for something good. I am going to believe TheNews for now. Thanks for your valuable output.
Warner Bros. to release Pak film

Perhaps, since many scenes had to be reshot after the introduction of Bilal Lashari's dad.. Kamran Lashari.

And why is that? Because those scenes were shot amateurishly?

Back
Top Bottom