What's new

New US warships will prompt PLA to play catch-up

So is Type 052D destroyer and Type 095 sub, yankee.

WHAT????

a user by the name Han Dominance posts jingoistic tripe.

I did not see that coming. :O

As I've said, I've read other members have done it on numerous occasions but unfortunately it's the same old story.

No point dude, just leave it.

White man is superior, they are god.
Happy now?
Not happy, rather disappointed that you are a bad example of a Chinese. People who are usually much more logical and open minded. But perhaps,I should not gauge the exception to the general rule. In either case, you have not just lost the argument here but also the respect in front of all forummers. Perhaps even fellow Chinese.. because I just showed your post to a friend of mine from Shenzen and he chuckled and shook his head.

Not happy, rather disappointed that you are a bad example of a Chinese. People who are usually much more logical and open minded. But perhaps,I should not gauge the exception to the general rule. In either case, you have not just lost the argument here but also the respect in front of all forummers. Perhaps even fellow Chinese.. because I just showed your post to a friend of mine from Shenzen and he chuckled and shook his head.

Lol you seriously expecting a valid argument from a user named "Han Dominance"

From the username, he seems like someone being hired to make Chinese look bad :)

Back
Top Bottom