What's new

New US bomber for first strike against China: US general

Americans are known to be a bit more open (in terms of words) than the Chinese. One person making a statement doesn't mean anything.

For example, when Chi Haotian made a speech about invading "inferior race" neighboring countries for living space, it means nothing.

Chi Haotian, a vice political commissar of a M.R. Gary North four star general and commander of the Pacific Air Forces. Not really the samething I think.

On the other hand this statement by him is a clear confirmation of the potential effectiveness of the J-20. Whatever gets released by the US or India media for public consumption, the brass at USAF certainly seem to be taking the J-20 seriously.

Chi Haotian, a vice political commissar of a M.R. Gary North four star general and commander of the Pacific Air Forces. Not really the samething I think.

On the other hand this statement by him is a clear confirmation of the potential effectiveness of the J-20. Whatever gets released by the US or India media for public consumption, the brass at USAF certainly seem to be taking the J-20 seriously.

Both are tied to the military. That's the important thing.

US will not release its true opinion on J-20. This is either his personal opinion or a misinformation campaign.

Wait a second.

What are H-8 and H-9.

I never heard of them, can anyone post a pictue or links??

Thanks.

H-8 is a stealth bomber, similar to the B-2. It uses four WS-10A engines, can fly at Mach 1.4, has a range of 11000 km, and can carry 18 tonnes of weapons. It is currently in flight testing phase (according to eyewitnesses)

H-9 bomber is an atmospheric bomber. It uses four WS-12 engines to take off, and then uses ramjet engine for cruise flight at high atmosphere. It can carry 6 cruise missiles. It attacks the target by reentering the lower atmosphere at Mach 8. It can strike anywhere in the world. It also can reach any place in the world within 2 hours. It is currently in development.

Where is the transcript of Gen. Gary North saying this about China? I looked all over and there is no mention of North saying this.

Any reputable website have this article? There are articles about it there must be some sort of official announcement or transcript of him saying these things about China.

More propaganda to make American look evil. Scrolling through the websites they all have anti-American propaganda ;)

H-8 is a stealth bomber, similar to the B-2. It uses four WS-10A engines, can fly at Mach 1.4, has a range of 11000 km, and can carry 18 tonnes of weapons. It is currently in flight testing phase (according to eyewitnesses)

H-9 bomber is an atmospheric bomber. It uses four WS-12 engines to take off, and then uses ramjet engine for cruise flight at high atmosphere. It can carry 6 cruise missiles. It attacks the target by reentering the lower atmosphere at Mach 8. It can strike anywhere in the world. It also can reach any place in the world within 2 hours. It is currently in development.

WOW

If it is true, then VERY impressive. BTW, I found some pictues of H-8, I think.

I hopw H-8 turns out to be a story like J-20. :china:

4acda0a80104p07w

:):china:

Chinese+H-8Stealth+bomber.jpg
:devil:
:):china:

Where is the transcript of Gen. Gary North saying this about China? I looked all over and there is no mention of North saying this.

Any reputable website have this article? There are articles about it there must be some sort of official announcement or transcript of him saying these things about China.

More propaganda to make American look evil. Scrolling through the websites they all have anti-American propaganda ;)

ya, and what was that crap about lazers?

The source of the article is the diplomat.

New US Bomber Aimed at China? | Flashpoints

The source of the article is the diplomat.

New US Bomber Aimed at China? | Flashpoints

@casual

Lasers are making huge progress to be small enough to be mounted on fighters and bombers to defeat missile, and aircraft threats. By time this bomber comes out I see no reason why the tech would not be there.

Yeah, thats the source of the article in the blog. But where is the a video, or official transcript were Mr. North said this?

@casual

Lasers are making huge progress to be small enough to be mounted on fighters and bombers to defeat missile, and aircraft threats. By time this bomber comes out I see no reason why the tech would not be there.

Yeah, thats the source of the article in the blog. But where is the a video, or official transcript were Mr. North said this?

The diplomat is a reputable journal, they wouldn't make stuff up.

Wheres the transcript? ;)

I emailed David Axe the one who posted this in his "Blog", to see where he got this information from.

Wheres the transcript? ;)

I emailed David Axe the one who posted this in his "Blog", to see where he got this information from.

Let us know if he writes back.

Doubt the guy or the journal would risk their reputation on something like this though.

Back
Top Bottom