What's new

New Turkish Soldier in 2010

New DİGİTAL CAMO

cd25938fe75096685fc052325b7ca8bb.jpg

Just look at the first picture " The scope is more bigger and more cooler than the gun and i think it will be 10 times the cost of that gun "

Turkish forces will become the greatest Nightmare for the PKK.

That scope is far too big, looks like it would add a fair bit of weight and it will decrease the handling of the rifle.

With the Turkish army still being a mainly conscript based force how will the conscripts cope with new complicated technology? I would imagine that the equipment would go to the professional units first but would the conscripts be equipped with it after the professional forces have been re-equipped? It would certainly make the training more complicated and it would mean that the conscripts (at least in combat arms) would probably be made to serve for longer due to more time being taken up in training, may be unpopular with many of the free loading kids who don't like the idea of a bit of work.

And there is always the cost...

Just look at the first picture " The scope is more bigger and more cooler than the gun and i think it will be 10 times the cost of that gun "

Turkish forces will become the greatest Nightmare for the PKK.

hahahah agreed with you can you name some dfence equipment that pakistan ordered from turkey.

Just look at the first picture " The scope is more bigger and more cooler than the gun and i think it will be Turkish forces will become the greatest Nightmare for the PKK.

Thank u for answers.But it's thermal camera not normal scope.for this reason it's some big. :azn: And new picture continued...

Back
Top Bottom