What's new

New Tank From Georgia - PA Potential Client in Future

i hope this report is not true and PA do not go for this!

we DO NOT need to import a system that we can/are manufacturing at home. AK and AK-I are top class tanks. work on AK II is on and that will be surely much much better for PA.

i doubt any such mistake will be made!

Title changed as it was tooooooooooooooooo misleading.

i hope this report is not true and PA do not go for this!

we DO NOT need to import a system that we can/are manufacturing at home. AK and AK-I are top class tanks. work on AK II is on and that will be surely much much better for PA.

i doubt any such mistake will be made!
If they are better than the current Al Khalid which Pakistan have and Pakistan AK II is not working or will late than this tank to than Pakistan should get these tanks but should get them with TOT

why they need such tank AL-Khalid is better i guess well upgraded but why?

Why should Pakistan buy this Tank??
What are the Roles/Functions which Georgian Tank can perform and Al-Khalid can't do.
Some people says that The tank’s hull was taken from some 3d model of British Challenger
and while a poster said It might eventually end up being a modified T-72

When you have this :
why would you want to acquire this? :
georgiantank001-12.jpg

Doesnt make any sense

Last edited by a moderator:
If they are better than the current Al Khalid which Pakistan have and Pakistan AK II is not working or will late than this tank to than Pakistan should get these tanks but should get them with TOT

the AK I is good enough to meet PA need. the AKII is much improved and there is no problem that it is not working.
the only issues with delay of AK-II can be:
PA is not pushing for it as they are not in immediate need for this as AK-I can handle what the adversary has on offer.
2- Funds shortage

in both cases, the Georgian is not a good at all. i mean, if PA is in need of a new tank, and, have the funds, then AK-II need to be pushed forward rather then spending $$ on this new technology!
HIT is doing good enough in this field and if one of our indigenous system is working fine, absolutely no need to sabotage that and going for imports for Kick Back!

but brother, the AK I is good enough to meet PA need. the AKII is much improved and there is no problem that it is not working.
the only issues with delay of AK-II can be:
1- PA is not pushing for it as they are not in immediate need for this as AK-I can handle what the adversary has on offer.
2- Funds shortage

in both cases, the Georgian is not a good at all. i mean, if PA is in need of a new tank, and, have the funds, then AK-II need to be pushed forward rather then spending $$ on this new technology!
HIT is doing good enough in this field and if one of our indigenous system is working fine, absolutely no need to sabotage that and going for imports for Kick Back!

Back
Top Bottom