New political party on the cards

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Updated 4 hours ago

KARACHI: A group of politicians including some MNAs and senators of PML-F and Q have decided to form a new party and started talks with PTI Chairman Imran Khan for making an alliance, Geo News reported.

According to sources, a group of politicians including Functional League MNA Jahangir Tareen, PML-Q MNA Owais Laghari, his brother Senator Jamal Laghari, former state minister Ishaq Khan Khakwani, MNA Muhammad Tufail have decided to form their party and register it with Election Commission.

Pakistan Justice and Development Party, Pakistan National Movement or other names are under consideration for the new party.

These politicians are in talks with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan for making an alliance.

They have also met former foreign minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi.

Formation of new party and its alliance is expected to be announced after Eid.

I think any party who doesn't gets votes should be banned after next elections. This is riddiculous that every Pakistan street is coming up with new parties.:hitwall:

This is a clever fail safe move by the defecting members of assembly.

how this works is, that these people have no real future with the current setup.
They see themselves aligned with the PTI
however if they join PTI one by one, they would have little say or power and will be treated as an outsider.

Thus to safeguard their own interests AND (most importantly) since they will not be PTI members, they won't have to declare as many assets etc etc etc ...

Good move on part of these people, and I hope PTI uses it's brain from now onwards.

I think any party who doesn't gets votes should be banned after next elections. This is riddiculous that every Pakistan street is coming up with new parties.:hitwall:
Just more choices.

I do think that the party leadership should be selected by the electorate in a direct vote - the public votes for the candidates running for 'Chairperson, GS' etc.

So if people decide that they do not want Zardari and Billawal as Chair, Co-Chair of the PPP, they can vote against them and for some other candidate.

Make the political parties truly democratic.

So PTi avoids the turncoats.. but gets an alliance..How convenient.

Justice and Development Party Pakistan is already registered Justice and Development Party Pakistan which is a unique democratic political party in Pakistan. Schedule and Rules of intra-party election 2012 of Justice and Development Party Pakistan shall be announced during the month of December 2011 insha Allah. Every Pakistani person may vote in the intra-party election 2012 and no registration required and no fee at all for JDP voter.

Back
Top Bottom