pics stole from another forum..:rolleyes:

148729724601ed38ad15c22.jpg

267297213ab905de55d3b0.jpg

26729720346d17d026egkh1.jpg

huinl.jpg

267297210408e4c2f42fd4.jpg

267297259b07893b0f130e.jpg

26729720420a315dbfb7c0.jpg

Looks cool, like those American helmets. Anyway, what source did you get them from?

Note: the PLA flag is green?

They r shooting a PLA military film, some American camouflage and helmet clone by TaoBao.com.
In any military movie, these equipment always looks COOL but they'r not real soldiers.

They r shooting a PLA military film, some American camouflage and helmet clone by TaoBao.com.
In any military movie, these equipment always looks COOL but they'r not real soldiers.

That's sad. Would be cool if this became standard camo of PLA.

Anyway, what movie. I am quite interested

That's sad. Would be cool if this became standard camo of PLA.

Anyway, what movie. I am quite interested
to google / baidu 《我是特种兵 I / II /III》(《Im the Special Force》... ), I dislike Chinese military TV series coz fantasy not real. The director was a PLA officer (Yep PLA has their own film company
), so PLA Army support real guns/tanks/helicopters for that 《我是特种兵》TV series, weapons r real but soldiers r actors.

to google / baidu 《我是特种兵 I / II /III》(《Im the Special Force》... ), I dislike Chinese military TV series coz fantasy not real. The director was a PLA officer (Yep PLA has their own film company
), so PLA Army support real guns/tanks/helicopters for that 《我是特种兵》TV series, weapons r real but soldiers r actors.

Does China have a future soldier program? At 800k ground troops, the y need to be armed to the teeth to be effective. As any occupation needs at least 300k maybe more.

BTW, i like the tv series, the acting and story is lame, but fun to see some equipment and training in action. Besides isn't it shot by Nanjing military zone. So at least some what accurate.

Lol- I was going to say- Defensor Fortis Modular Helmets and Multi-Cam, the PLA have been watching "Zero Dark Thirty" lol!

Impressive realism though.

Isn' that multiCam Camo the type being used by US Army Infantries and Delta Force?

Here are some pictures of real equipment in the military:

Chinese_soldiers_army_combat_field_uniforms_china_army_PLA_004.jpg

00191797.jpg

1-129.jpg

Back
Top Bottom