What's new

New Pill 'Will Help People Live Past 100'

BTW may be after death we will be able to view these beautiful galaxies, stars & Nebulas
what a strange thing this death is, no one ever came back to tell the story of what happens after ur dead, strange ain't it?

12d066e4a61306b96b4c5c81a3dcf50c.jpg
Having a physical body does not limit you anymore
than having legs on an Eagle prevents it from flying _Condor

then pray for longer life....... who knows if the US government starts commercial flights for Moon in 2050? and u get chance to see these stars closely ........ if you die before 30........ u will miss both opportunities........ the angels will take you to direct flight in Heavens without any stopover in Galaxies or Moon.

that was a lame book, Pari

have you all ever heard of Near Death experience (NDE), there were some people who were declared dead but they miraculously came back to life, their personal experiences are just amazing

well Prophet Jesus raised death peoples back to life...... in history you find stories of those peoples saying what happened to them after their death? ever heard it? i read one of that story from one of the Islamic Book ages ago........

Also in Ahadeeth you learn what happens to you after death....... so that is a open secret for us Muslims.............. what happens after death

then pray for longer life....... who knows if the US government starts commercial flights for Moon in 2050? and u get chance to see these stars closely ........ if you die before 30........ u will miss both opportunities........ the angels will take you to direct flight in Heavens without any stopover in Galaxies or Moon.

itne pase he ni hon gae, mae to direct trip lun ge :bounce:

I happen to have lame tastes...I love cheech and chong...and find butter chicken to be better than caviar...my favorite rock star is elvis..
bust seriously it actually was the best coelho i have read....they are planning to make a fillum on that...

if you like emotional ones then don't forget to see movie 'seven pounds', its just awesome

interesting...

As a teenager, I had never really given much thought to what happens after we die. I suppose I was ignorant, apathetic or just scared to the point of subconsciously pushing the thought out of my mind. But, for whatever reason, the afterlife was the furthest thing from my mind that life-changing summer afternoon.

I was riding shot-gun in my boyfriend's new Ford Mustang. It was red and the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. The weather was warm, the sun was low and it was a typical Texas afternoon. My boyfriend Charles and I were coming back from the video store and were anxious to get home and shower before a friends party. Little did I know though, my life was about to change forever.

We were on the main road of my semi-small town and jamming out to matchbox 20. We had the windows down and the music was coruscating off of the surrounding cars and small shops. I was looking for a CD but was having petty luck finding it when Charles thought it might have slid under his seat, so he was feeling around the floor-board for it and didn't see the white suburban pulling out in front of us. I screamed,"charles!"

He looked up and swerved right into a telephone pole.

The next thing I knew I was standing outside of that red mustang, completely pain-free, staring at my lifeless body lying next to my bloody boyfriend. He was slapping me and yelling my name. "Angela," he screamed, "are you okay?"

So I responded with a "Yes, Charles! Why are you hitting me?"

A thing happened that seems to be recurrent in many NDEs, I didn't find it weird that I was standing outside of my boyfriend's car staring at my own body. Just then I looked down and saw my arms, but they were different and so was the way I felt, completely euphoric and at ease, just confused.

"Angela," Charles continued to scream "Angela?!" When all of a sudden I was sitting next to him again, covered in blood and and Screaming "WHAT!?!?"

(This story is completely true and is a life-changing one at that. As trite as it may sound, I thank God everyday and never take anything for granted. For that day I died. Yet, that day I became completely unafraid of death, because physical death isn't the end, there is a life after death, and it carries with it the happiest feelings imaginable. Feelings beyond our comprehension.)

Why Are You Hitting Me?

it is none of my business, but i need to tell: this conversation really sucks... :sick:

hahaha

you see this 'death' is a strange thing, no one in this world ever came back to tell what happens after death & this world ain't beautifull, these galaxies & pictures from Hubble telescopes are just awesome, when ever you get a chance wake up before Fajir prayer & search for a brightest star in the sky, it looks amazing, these heavenly bodies are just AWESOME & breath taking, I hope i had my own Hubble Telescope :)
i can spend my whole life seeing them

ddc7bac1ccada3c5c6bcf1ed8355e5c0.jpg

It should be enough to change your Plan.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for Surah Rahman but what verse are you trying to mention from this Surah? as far as i know Surah Rahman Talks about the Hell and the Paradise and not galaxies? and later on HOORAIN :rofl: and in the beginning it talks about the blessings bestowed by Allah to its mankind etc etc

Yes Surah Yaseen does talk about Galaxies and stars........ may be u were to refer that chapter? Just my opinion....... i am not a scholar though

Those who want to live past 100 like our Evergreen Dev Anand ji,listen to this song.

Evergreen dev, lovely sadhana, great lyrics, great music ..............and a picture which is remembered even today

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do people prefer to live long.

Isn't 60 years enough to see the misery of this world.

lol 60? 60 is very very young. Most people in my country live till they are 90.

Back
Top Bottom