Country
Saudi Arabia
13328867611.bmp

13328883561.bmp

13328873871.jpg

13329547081.bmp

an3m1.com_13328137342.png

JrK39490.jpg

thanks for the Pics mate . i did not know the SA forces used the same camo pattern as the US forces do .

the orange one not looks cool but with sand in SA is almost red it will work perfectly

are they normal infantry or special forces???

First two are Saegah - Saudi Spec ops. Underestimating these men would be a fatal mistake , as many do. Just for the record , many of them train with SSG in a full 2 year course = Best available Spc ops combat experience in the region.

Also they train with US-Navy SEALS & Marines , apart from that GCC countries have their own well built and integrated training network. Its just a matter of time when they will move on from SSG as a parental training organization to "advisers".

What happened to the G36 that was going to replace the G3?Many Saudi members here were saying G36 is being license produced.

Just, noticed the MOR sights, nice.

saudi army is a part of US army.

Aaaah Iranians. They can't say two words without bull$hit being one of them. Fascinating.

What happened to the G36 that was going to replace the G3?Many Saudi members here were saying G36 is being license produced.

Just, noticed the MOR sights, nice.

G36 is already in service with the police and counter terroism forces and now have become the main battle rifle of the anti-air forces. It will be the main for the other branches in due time since these things are gradual.

The effectiveness of a Military branch comes from proven operations held. I WILL NEVER UNDERESTIMATE a soldier; but you can not deny that the Saudi Forces are to a vast point unproven. Other than some small ops here and there. Undergoing training with proven forces SEALs, US Marines, and SSG only gets you so far. The actual logistics of an operation and stress associated are different from mock drills.

It is my understanding that the National Guard undertakes counter-terrorism ops inside the country can anyone expand?

saudi army is a part of US army.

lol...after reading your comments I immediately took a look at the flags and I saw what I had really expected. Do you guys ever put away your rivalries and try to say something positive about each other just for a change?

Saudi Arabia should train all its Army to this level and also increase their number up to 200000 only Army Soldiers not Air Force and Navy they should be separate

This will never happen. A strong army is not in the interest of the royal family because of a possible military coup. They prefer to hire mercenaries when needed.

whats if the point of having all the best weapons in the world and almost all of the worlds oil supplies if all we gonna do is use it against our Muslim brothers and not for the rightful cause of preserving our religion. faith and the social economic and territorial integrity of our Muslim Ummah.......how it pains me to see Muslims fight one another due to some age old bull we have all been fed since we were children about the 70 something groups of Muslim at the day of judgment and how ours is the rightful one by the pseudo-mullahs and imams, these fat good for nothing idiots doing nothing but spreading evil amongst the Ummah and doing so at the west command.......not just talking about KSA but the entire ummah the shattered pieces of a once glorious past......

Back
Top Bottom