What's new

New PAF pilots photos

imagesca92t74o.jpg

pakistan air force
It is a misconception that in pakistan women only can come out of the houses with burqas. I think people should visit pakistan to see that it is not true . I live in lahore , i hardly see any woman with burqa . I see women driving , doing their jobs in banks , hospitals , and in many professions. Burqa is merely a misconception.

vidyanshu @ i hope u are too educated ,,,,,,,coz the thread strat on the subject """New PAF pilots photos""" why u going to brurka......indians always going off subject as you....bang bang:sniper: dubble tab

Why do all fighter pilots look so good man they look so dashing in there uniforms and there sun glasses

It is a misconception that in pakistan women only can come out of the houses with burqas. I think people should visit pakistan to see that it is not true . I live in lahore , i hardly see any woman with burqa . I see women driving , doing their jobs in banks , hospitals , and in many professions. Burqa is merely a misconception.
Its a good trend. Let the women choose.

vidyanshu @ i hope u are too educated ,,,,,,,coz the thread strat on the subject """New PAF pilots photos""" why u going to brurka......indians always going off subject as you....bang bang:sniper: dubble tab
Tehmasib altough india and pakistan are enemy but I really like that womens in pakistan can look for defence to. You should tacit it man.. It depicts growth and power of pak. women pilots need to be praised. Understand.. I am not going off-topic.

altough india and pakistan are enemy but I really like that womens in pakistan can look for defence to. You should tacit it man.. It depicts growth and power of pak. women pilots need to be praised. Understand.. I am not going off-topic.

Back
Top Bottom