What's new

New Opposition Movement Urges Rapid Overthrow of Al-Saud Monarchy

Reaction score
TEHRAN (FNA)- A newly declared Saudi opposition movement called 'Ikhwan al-Mo'menoun (Faithful Brotherhood) for Freedom of Hejaz' described the al-Saud family reigning over Saudi Arabia as infidels, and called for their removal from power.

"At this sensitive moment that nations have decided to determine their fate and while a wave (of determination) has risen to change their bitter situation, we grab the string of faith brotherhood and announce that it is now the time to start change (in Saudi Arabia) and declare existence of our Islamic movement," a statement by the group said on Wednesday.

"Since our movement and move is based on Islamic change, the real point of change in our dear homeland is the overthrow of the criminal al-Saud, which is the underlying cause of division in the Muslim world, so that the Muslim people can take the power and infidels are fired from Hejaz," it added.

"This is the start of our secret activity and there is no return on this path," the statement stressed.

Saudi Arabia has already witnessed popular uprisings in some regions, specially its oil-rich province in the East.

Saudi Arabia's east has been the scene of anti-government protests since February 2011, with demonstrators demanding human rights reform, freedom of expression and the release of political prisoners.

Qatif has for months been a central point for protests by the Shiite minority who have called for political reforms in the ultra-conservative Sunni-ruled kingdom, where protests are illegal.

Several demonstrators have been killed and dozens of activists have been arrested since the beginning of the protests in the region.

Riyadh has intensified its crackdown on anti-government protesters since the beginning of 2012.

Saudi Arabia has the worst human rights record according to both Western and Islamic norms.
Fars News Agency :: New Opposition Movement Urges Rapid Overthrow of Al-Saud Monarchy

Great new! this is good step from Iran to annex the eastern saudi arabia.
their oil will make a great addition to our reserves.
we need to start to arming them quickly, qatar is probably going to help them too.:yahoo:

I would support any movement that will eliminate the kings from the Muslim world. I am very allergic to monarchy system. But it has to be the genuine movement of the public and not supported by foreign powers. 1 inch of foreign involvement and I will stick back to the old "pathetic" kings

So if this movement is being supported by Iran... I am against it

zaki I hope you are against assad being overthrown too because foreign power are trying to overthrow him.
Iran will help shia in saudi arabia because they need our help, they want Iran. and we will gladly help them.
shia get treated like crap in saudi arabia, so you bet will help them with weapons and anything else they want.

zaki I hope you are against assad being overthrown too because foreign power are trying to overthrow him.
Iran will help shia in saudi arabia because they need our help, they want Iran. and we will gladly help them.
shia get treated like crap in saudi arabia, so you bet will help them with weapons and anything else they want.

If I was the grand leader of Muslim world - I would turn the whole Muslim world to secularism. Saudi Arabia at the moment is living in peace but if you try to ignite the fire, there will be another call from Sunni Muslims in Iran hoping to seek independence or change in the government structures. I have no doubt that the shia's in Saudi Arabia and Sunnis in Iran are not treated equally but if the system is going to be changed by the revolution funded by foreign hand - only Muslim world will suffer.

The UN should formulate a standard strategy for these situations. No country should be able to interfere in the internal workings of any country. Sadly all too often Americans and west have abused this and used genuine freedom movements to their own ends. In recent months Sauds in Syria and Qatar in Libya have followed suit. I have argued even then that if you live by the sword you die by the sword. If Sauds interfere in Syria they should not expect the fire to stay out of their lands after all their dictatorship has been going for longer than Libya or Syria

If I was the grand leader of Muslim world - I would turn the whole Muslim worl to secularism. Saudi Arabia at the moment is living in peace but if you try to ignite the fire, there will be another call from Sunni Muslims in Iran hoping to seek independence or change in the government structures. I have no doubt that the shia's in Saudi Arabia and Sunnis are in Iran are not treated equally but if the system is going to be changed by the revolution funded by foreign hand - only Muslim world will suffer.

what? when was there a sunni movement in Iran ? there is like 5 sunnis in whole of Iran and they are treated will great respect.
we have jew,chirstians,zoroastrians in Iran and they have their own churches and other worship areas. Iran is 99% shia, but that does not mean they discriminate. why don't you go to Iran and see for yourself?

you need to prove to me sunnis in Iran say they treated bad, I want proof. I can get you a million proof the saudis shia getting treated like crap. what you say is hypocrisy, saudis are having shia killed in your own pakistan, in Iraq,yemen and now in syria. for god sakes you are a MOD you seen some of their comments here like " we will burn all shia".

as I said Iran will help shia in saudi arabia to get freedom, they are asking to be treated fairly and If the saudis continue treating their shia that way then they will separate...just like a women will separate from her husband if he keeps treating her like crap.
and saudi arabia cannot do anything to Iran except beg america to attack like wikileaks showed.

people in Iran are too busy too care about sunni v shia...we are not low lives like those wahabis to go around paying terrorists to kill other religions. we have our own problems. P.s I am not even a muslim.

what? when was there a sunni movement in Iran ? there is like 5 sunnis in whole of Iran and they are treated will great respect.
we have jew,chirstians,zoroastrians in Iran and they have their own churches and other worship areas. Iran is 99% shia, but that does not mean they discriminate. why don't you go to Iran and see for yourself?

I am not saying there is, all I am saying is it is not a hidden truth that the religious discrimination exists in both countries. So by openly funding to upraise the movement may create a drastic situation for both nations.

I am not worried about Iran or Saudi Arabia... I don't care for either of them.. but I am worried to see another war in Muslim world (just in case)

I am not saying there is, all I am saying is it is not a hidden truth that the religious discrimination exists in both countries. So by openly funding to upraise the movement may create a drastic situation for both nations.

we are funding them for a completely different reason, saudis want to overthrow assad because he is a alawite and also because their zionists and american masters tell them to. we are funding(not openly) the shia in saudi arabia because they are treated like crap and want independence. the rebels in syria are moslty from libya and al Qaeda so they do not even represent the syrian people.

we are funding them for a completely different reason, saudis want to overthrow assad because he is a alawite and also because their zionists and american masters tell them to. we are funding(not openly) the shia in saudi arabia because they are treated like crap and want independence. the rebels in syria are moslty from libya and al Qaeda so they do not even represent the syrian people.

Sad but Saudis can not expect to interfere in other countries and then complain when the same happens to them.

Back
Top Bottom