What's new

New Mods: T-Faz and Sparklingway

Status
Not open for further replies.
congradulations. and that is good, we needed more mods.

congrats T-Faz n Sparklingway
great choice indeed!

Hey, MOD. make me also MOD.

Congratulations to the Both gentlemen.

Sparklingway was not a surprise to me at all , he is capable. :coffee:

What are the requirements to be mod?

Is there some sort of elite training that one has to pass to be a mod?

give little bribe to MOD! :D

(Just kidding).

but yea, you can become MOD, by donating $ to this forum! i don't think there is any other way to become MOD.

give little bribe to MOD! :D

(Just kidding).

but yea, you can become MOD, by donating $ to this forum! i don't think there is any other way to become MOD.

how much do you have to donate? there are some members that i really want to ban. :cheesy:

how much do you have to donate? there are some members that i really want to ban. :cheesy:

First Rule of becoming MOD, is to NEVER back stab! :D

i don't how much. ask MOD about that!

He only accept currency in $. lol

(just a Joke)
@Sparklingway: What do you think of increased defense budget in the current fiscal year? :D as a Mod now you have to be neutral :lol: in answering it.

Congratulation to T-Faz and Sparklingway.

Can Mods be chosen from any other nationality except Pakistani?

Just joking.

Can Mods be chosen from any other nationality except Pakistani?

Just joking.

Interesting Question, but i don't think so!

But who knows, $ Speaks, boy! :P

Congratulation to T-Faz and Sparklingway, our new Mods.

I haven't seen how Sparklingway handle dispute yet, but T-Faz sure did a good job for handling "Molawchai" case, post deleted with a good reason, stop the "crisis" without threatening banning, no one is ban, life move on as usual on PDF.:tup: :china:

Congrats to both. I am really impressed with Sparklingway though. I use to read his whole post with interest, very nice poster. By the way I should be made mod too ;).

Congratulations to you both.

I would like to start a petition to have Sparkling removed, the more work you get him to do the less time he has to post and i enjoy reading those to much to allow you to cut down on the frequency ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom