What's new

New Mod: Mosamania (Arab World)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're equating, becoming a mod to the religious equivalent of doing "the pilgrimage". You kill me mate :D

Therefore, I beg to be absolved of all my wrongdoings as well... Mods with thy divine powers, absolve my sins and make a mod too :D LMAO BAHAHAHAHA :whistle:

Accepted !

wait for this thread :

New Mod: Hyperion (Troll World) :whistle:

Congratulations.

International moderators; are they only for their country/section or all parts of forum (except for hidden forums ofcourse).

Just as there is a minute difference between a crazy person and a genius.

Similarly, there is a very fine line between, distinguishing me from trolls.

However, you'll need to spawn couple further generations, for your progeny to understand the above sentence :)

Accepted !

wait for this thread :

New Mod: Hyperion (Troll World) :whistle:

Congratulations Mosa. I really like the way you keep us informed of the development and progress in the Holy Land.

Looking forward for more such insightful posts from you..

That I agree with!
Congratulations Mosa. I really like the way you keep us informed of the development and progress in the Holy Land.

Looking forward for more such insightful posts from you..

just enjoy ! this is PDF not UN

I hope such things wont happen now
some Iranian members also have less than impressive record.

I hope this forum never becomes UN.

international moderation is an experiment with good intentions and to address the issues you have highlighted. rest assured both the Int Mos and the members will keep the decorum and will be more mindful when posting.

Congratulations.

International moderators; are they only for their country/section or all parts of forum (except for hidden forums ofcourse).
their own section only... and in some cases World affairs too... for Pakistani sections... we the Pakistani MODs are enough

One aspect i do wish to highlight to all 'Concerned citizens' is that mr Mosamania and all Int'Mods are restricted to their own sections and DON"T have moderation rights over other sections.

The choices are being made on merit and will continue to do so.

Regards

rest assured both the Int Mos and the members will keep the decorum and will be more mindful when posting.

Interesting.

Does "keeping the decorum" also involve calling members "idiot" Irfan?

I recall you asking people on the Afghan thread not to abuse a person or his nationality, so was wondering.

Thanks for that clarification, Zakii :) So, I have an open hand at free speech in our sections?

By the way, how did you manage that in ACL of forum. Does VB support sub-thread admins?

Request to higher ups: Please constraint all intl-mods to sub-sections of their areas, and not the International section as a whole. Leave that as a fair open battle-ground, where we can rattle our swords without fear of incrimination :D

Cheers!

their own section only... and in some cases World affairs too... for Pakistani sections... we the Pakistani MODs are enough

Awesome.. Just got that clarification from Zakii.. I was planning to quit today :D
One aspect i do wish to highlight to all 'Concerned citizens' is that mr Mosamania and all Int'Mods are restricted to their own sections and DON"T have moderation rights over other sections.

The choices are being made on merit and will continue to do so.

Regards

Mosamania = sensible guy, who thinks rationally without getting emotional. Congratulations dude. :)

By the way who is 'other' international mod? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom