What's new

New member of space club

N korea, should just fool the USA to get lots of aid and then just make more nukes.
Iran should help them in any way they can.
these guys were one the few people who backed us during our war with Iraq.

Now you are being impractical. The entire DPRK population is starving while their sick leader is making nukes to save his fat behind. While they might have supported you, by supporting the Fat Kims, you are going against the wishes of the DPRK people who have to thank for even getting right ration every month.

Please buddy, North Korea is not as resourceful as you are and their situation isn't like what you think.

With the determination the Iranians have, I think, they will soon overtake countries like India in Space tech.

You sound a little to optimistic mate. ISRO has decades of space tech behind them to back up their position.

Iranians are smart but they will take some more time to emerge as a space power.

but why u r still importing outdated JET engines for your ultra modren super zig zag jets...

You sound a little to optimistic mate. ISRO has decades of space tech behind them to back up their position.

Iranians are smart but they will take some more time to emerge as a space power.

There is a reason behind what I said........

IMHO.....India has no future unless corruption is eradicated.........This is the only drawback...

but why u r still importing outdated JET engines for your ultra modren super zig zag jets...

Yes,that's almost the only thing that we import from russia,and this situation would change in few years.
We are already the fifth biggest weapon exporter.

There is a reason behind what I said........

IMHO.....India has no future unless corruption is eradicated.........This is the only drawback...

For this, the entire political class will have to be exterminated. Will the weak/secularist public of our country agree for such a determined change? I won't be surprised if they start a sit down on the streets with godlike photos of Gandhi and Nehru instead.

Satellite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

800px-Orbital_Launches.png

Confirmed orbital launch

Unconfirmed (claimed) orbital launch

Future (planned) orbital launch

Well, future is so bright, Melika. Wear your shades to be ready for it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran is getting famous around the world, especially in india....even in my small home town too, but through Irani chai.... On topic....good to see Iran on the list.......all the best to you guys.

For this, the entire political class will have to be exterminated. Will the weak/secularist public of our country agree for such a determined change? I won't be surprised if they start a sit down on the streets with godlike photos of Gandhi and Nehru instead.
The answer is NO....for several reasons......

Now let's come back to the topic.....

I think, Iran is progressing in this field very rapidly because of the pressure they have on them......This is the same reason their enemy is also progressing rapidly

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom