What's new

New look of Defence.pk (underway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful Banner!

Only change banner! rest should not be changed!

I am very disappointed that there are no sub-forum for Iran and Afghanistan. I am not sure about 'United Nations Issues' sub-forum.

Good design...and try to make it a little mobile friendly coz sometimes i access pdf from my mobile and it takes time to load pictures and most of the time pictures dont upload properly.

By profession, I am am Multimedia Designer wit Masters Degree from prestige design institute of the country so take my words as professional feedback.

Layout is better than what we are using at present but there are areas that need some improvements. Let me discuss them one by done.

Header with burnt part is Not Good - It is awkwardly placed and has eaten up valuable space that should have been used for the Bigger "Pakistan Defence" Text. Right now this text is rather compromised and less visible than it needs to be.

Decrease the visibility of background in horizontal rows. Also Increase the Contrast of Green Area as it is less-visible than what eyes expect.

Section Headings (Green rows) need to have more visible font than it currently has. By increasing the few pixels of its value, it would do the job.

Background image is not property tiled.. this might be intentional but in its current form it isn't looking good. Try to stick with continuous background that is tiled vertically.

Over-all design is good and professional looking. I hope this would add more visual value and ease of use to the forum.

Last edited:
other than design i suggest we stick with white rather than going dark.
its not going to be very nice to read on greyish.

i dont see any problem with the look of the forum!!! keep it as it is.

+1 for dark background with light text. My eyes thank you.

Awesome! a great effort . :smitten:
:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom