What's new

new iranian figher

huh?

F-18 a$$ kicker??? It wont stand up to bloody F-16's, let alone F-18. It just looks like an F-18 from the rear, nothing else. It wont even compare to an F/A-18A, let alone the Shornets.

hey i also say another fighter that they have developed that really looks like the YAK-130 can anybody post pics about that.

MILTECH
Iran Adds New Fighter Jet To Air Force

An American F-18 fighter jet.
by Staff Writers
Tehran (AFP)
Iran on Wednesday said it has developed a new warplane named "Thunder," which it described as similar to the American F-18 fighter jet. The fighter jet is "similar to the F-18 fighter jet, but it is more capable and has been manufactured domestically," the commander of the Iranian army General Attollah Salehi was quoted as saying by the state news agency IRNA.

NOW CAN YOU BEAT "THAT" ???:woot: If this is the state of mind of the Iranian army General Attollah Salehi :crazy: then i have to say they do need to get a reality check and the general needs to control his confidence to a whole new level !:cheers:

The iranians make the most outragoues claims form time to time. i mean think about it what is actually going through there heads when they say this stuff.

If this fighter going to make any difference. It needs to be in thousands.

these are 2 new iranian fighter
[YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]

enjoy boys.

Last edited by a moderator:
doesn't the top one look like the YAK-130. this was the planing i was talking about in the previous thread.

Interesting Kidwaibhai

But that looks like another variation of the F-5 albeit with the wing structure modified

look at the similarities between the two

YAK-130
102cda8e4fb026ec55624332bd57a865.jpg

The iranian fighter
7bea16f68ba910ac3d97a7a006bd7a74.jpg

Add one more fin in F5. Nothing special, Iran has 100s of F5s in storage..remaking , canablization
etc etc...but effort is their..

You have to start somewhere. We've been lucky, we're not sanctioned by the world. They are, so they're turning to self reliancy and training their youths to become efficient engineers who are actually building an industry on their own.

Back
Top Bottom