What's new

New Intl. Mod: Hu Songshan (China)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love SinoChallenger's posts. :D

I know he deserves to get banned most of the time, but his posts are so hilarious that I start missing them after a while. :lol:

CD what is this you are making these outrageous claims that SC should be banned.- No sir. He is a fair person and who I will be the first to propose him for Super mod status never mind Mod

Congrats Hu Songshan. Being selected as the first International Mod shows how balanced your posts are.

congrats mate . :)

looking forward to the day when we can have an Indian Mod too:D

I would prefer PDF without Indian Mods. Indian Mods would essentially change the Pakistani characteristic of this forum, and it would be less fun.

First assignment for you , do change my level from full member to senior member as i have crossed 2000 posts. :D

P.S.- I remember our discussion on Nanjing incident...

Normally, that sentence from a regular Indian member would instantly make me wary, but you're ok. :D

KRAIT is pretty fair as well, if there has to be a moderator for the Indian defence section, then the moderators should give it to KRAIT. :welcome:

Normally, that sentence from a regular Indian member would instantly make me wary, but you're ok. :D

KRAIT is pretty fair as well, if there has to be a moderator for the Indian defence section, then the moderators should give it to KRAIT. :welcome:
Thanks mate, I think there are way better Indian posters for this post.

Was this Nanjing incident ever discussed at a large scale at pdf? :what:
Guess i have missed it !!

Thanks mate, I think there are way better Indian posters for this post.

Honestly, I don't think so. :woot:

Maybe a few years back on this forum I could have named around 5-6 Indian members who were truly neutral, but they all switched along with myself. :P

congrats hu........... all the best................

:sniper:

Was this Nanjing incident ever discussed at a large scale at pdf? :what:
Guess i have missed it !!
Nope, as far as i remember Me with few chinese members discussed it....and I strongly advise not to discuss that horrific incident...Let this topic for another thread or no thread....

Today is Hu Songshan's day....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom