What's new

New here

welcome to pdf bhai lekin yaha pay introduction club hai jaha har koi apnay apko introduce karta hai but hey screw the rules welcome to pdf

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Mujhe aik dafa thread wrong section mein post kernay pe infraction mil gai thi.

Lakin meri request pe reverse ho gai.

infractions reverse hojati hai? :what: mujhe lagta hai don sahab nay paisay lagai hai ;):azn:

Ohhhh...yani ke request karne se reverse ho sakta hai :D..phir theek hai..hope don sirji mazak to nahin kar rahe..

maadam jee aur kissee ko bajee ban kare na kare par baajee aapko ban nahee karaingee........girl power you see?????????

maadam jee aur kissee ko bajee ban kare na kare par baajee aapko ban nahee karaingee........girl power you see?????????

Oh na kareein..kahan ki girl power..girl power to janaji ki thi..hum nacheez ke paas kahan :cry:

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

btw in a thread somewhere i read janaji is suspended..whats suspended?

Oh na kareein..kahan ki girl power..girl power to janaji ki thi..hum nacheez ke paas kahan

due to extreme shortage of females in the forum they will not be banned or receive any infractions until further notice:p:PP:p:P:p:P

due to extreme shortage of females in the forum they will not be banned or receive any infractions until further notice:p:PP:p:P:p:P
:rofl: Don't leak out such info yaar....otherwise many will start pretending as females.....:D

Oh na kareein..kahan ki girl power..girl power to janaji ki thi..hum nacheez ke paas kahan :cry:

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

btw in a thread somewhere i read janaji is suspended..whats suspended?

are you jokin jana jee suspended no maam she is not actually through relaible sources ive learnt that she got married & very very ocassionally visits pdf that to as a guest...no way she will ever be suspended

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

:rofl: Don't leak out such info yaar....otherwise many will start pretending as females.....:D

ye kyaa keh rahe hoo kaheen tum ne kele ke patte baand kar jhinaalaala karna to shuru nahee kar diya abhee se?????????

are you jokin jana jee suspended no maam she is not actually through relaible sources ive learnt that she got married & very very ocassionally visits pdf that to as a guest...no way she will ever be suspended

she got over 20000 posts noone has that how can you just give up after that many posts i am surprised? married life really makes things hard i am going to put mine as far off as possible:cool::enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom