What's new

New Generation of Pakistani and Bangladeshi

majority of the worlds Muslims are not Arabs/Turks/Persians....and they very much ALL have distinct cultures -all Muslims around the world......from Bosnians to Pakistanis, Indonesians, Malaysian etc. Culture can never be ignored, but the whole point is that Islam ideally brings these groups together.

go to a Mosque and watch people of all ethnic group and economic well-being -- pray side by side, fast together, etc.

people of different cultural groups do a lot of things together,they play football together,they eat together,they work together,they even marry each other,why would all these real things fall short of spirituality/religion?

And please dont think Arabs+Turk+Persians are less in number,if them who are the backbone of the muslim world with their cultural capital+Economic influence+Political sphere.

Without them there would be no Islam.

Why does Shuja Pasha go and talk to the Saudi King for removing Zardari,u think he would do that if Saudi didn't have all those Oil Reserves?

well, bro most of my friends dont know that nationalism is haram in islam. No one told them... Even our imams are selective. Muslims will always give priority to religion. The matter is they don't know about it well.

Blind nationalism is haram. We should care our country/peoples and should proud of it within valid reasons. It is perfectly fine to love place of your birth as we know that even our Prophet(PBUH) had tears in his eyes when he left Makkah for Medina. The problem is blind love for your culture, nation, peoples ,politicians which bring harm for us. We should never defend wrong no matter who does it.

We declared independence just because of 25th march.... it was do or die moment. Without this idiotic mission , separation would never happen.

my brother,common sense always defeats stupidity,if not right now eventually.

We declared independence just because of 25th march.... it was do or die moment. Without this idiotic mission , separation would never happen.

our struggle started from Language movement in 1952 not from 25th of march, correct me if I am wrong.

if you are mature and rational, anything is possible

no,it is not a matter of me being mature and rational but then people who have seen blood in front of them,get scarred emotionally and it takes time to wash it off.Thats all.

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

and for that purpose you only need a visa. :)

well,that was not my point but not so easy as well.

He wrote it in a popular daily...

Every one have different views you can not stop any one to express his/her views

Then where " school and media brain washing came to picture ".

Blind nationalism is haram. We should care our country/peoples and should proud of it within valid reasons. It is perfectly fine to love place of your birth as we know that even our Prophet(PBUH) had tears in his eyes when he left Makkah for Medina. The problem is blind love for your culture, nation, peoples ,politicians which bring harm for us. We should never defend wrong no matter who does it.

It is about someone's priorities man,u put religion above everything else,someone else would argue religion is for my inner spirituality where culture is my real existence,to each his own,there is no right/wrong in this.

our struggle started from Language movement in 1952 not from 25th of march, correct me if I am wrong.
that was language discrimination. We wanted to solve it through electing our prime minister.. That incident is negligible for separation.

people of different cultural groups do a lot of things together,they play football together,they eat together,they work together,they even marry each other,why would all these real things fall short of spirituality/religion?

And please dont think Arabs+Turk+Persians are less in number,if them who are the backbone of the muslim world with their cultural capital+Economic influence+Political sphere.

Without them there would be no Islam.

Why does Shuja Pasha go and talk to the Saudi King for removing Zardari,u think he would do that if Saudi didn't have all those Oil Reserves?

i wont even reply to a post which contains factually incorrect information

The issue is will a Muslim go against a Kaffir who is a benefactor of his and go side with another muslim,who is not.
benefactor in what sense? in worldly matters? Money?

A Muslim should go against oppression, injustice, wrong doer no matter who does it

Honestly from what i know and have seen,Arabs/Turks/Persian ll always be Arabs/Turks/Persian first and being muslim is a part of being Arabs/Turks/Persian.It is like Arab/Turks/Persian= Muslim,almost.

They dont see the islamic identity as away from their cultural identity,so essentially other muslims ll never have what they have,they ll only have the muslim part of it and not the whole package.
Thats what you think. I met many Arabs/turkish and syrian who thought otherwise. There are peoples who consider themselves Arabic first and muslim later but they will go against the words of their Prophet(PBUH) who said that an Arab has no superiority over a non Arab nor a non Arab has any superiority over an Arab, also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.

Every one have different views you can not stop any one to express his/her views

Then where " school and media brain washing came to picture ".

you will not understand it. They vilify pakistan in poem, story on text book. I am not against it. A nation should take pride on it's history. But in Bangladesh its too much, beyond control. For example: have you seen world cup inauguration ceremony in dhaka which had a part reflecting on 71. Have you seen any other country doing it??

find your error by yourself, dont be lazy.

when you correct the error, i will respond.

It is about someone's priorities man,u put religion above everything else,someone else would argue religion is for my inner spirituality where culture is my real existence,to each his own,there is no right/wrong in this.

So you will defend your nation at any cost even if its does something which is wrong to protect its national interests even if it again these national interests after killing innocent non Indians ?

Religion is not just spirituality but its a way of life and tell you how you should lead your life. I am not saying everyone should agree with my definition. i am just giving my personal opinion. I don't mind atheist, agnostic as there is no compulsion in religion as far as Islam concern.

benefactor in what sense? in worldly matters? Money?

A Muslim should go against oppression, injustice, wrong doer no matter who does it

Thats what you think. I met many Arabs/turkish and syrian who thought otherwise. There are peoples who consider themselves rabic first and muslim later but they will go against the words of their Prophet(PBUH) who said that an Arab has no superiority over a non Arab nor a non Arab has any superiority over an Arab, also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.

I dont think that,i observed that.It is implicit in the lifestyle,their conversations and where i work there is a clear pecking order.

In terms of salary with same work profile/qualifcations

Goras > Turk+Arab+Persian > Subcontinent> Africans.

It is an unwritten rule.

I dont know what the prophet preached but it is not heard today in the very land where he preached it.

PS: Benefactor as in anyway man.Common sense tells me to do one thing over another,should i listen to it or natural justice?

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

So you will defend your nation at any cost even if its does something which is wrong to protect its national interests even if it again these national interests after killing innocent non Indians ?

Religion is not just spirituality but its a way of life and tell you how you should lead your life. I am not saying everyone should agree with my definition. i am just giving my personal opinion. I don't mind atheist, agnostic as there is no compulsion in religion as far as Islam concern.

I wont support it blindly for whatever it does but then if something is wrong with India,i ll sort it out and change it to make India better.I would never say India did something against my beliefs and disown it,that way India is pretty much above everything.

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

find your error by yourself, dont be lazy.

when you correct the error, i will respond.

we can do this game theory thing all day long but i dont care personally.I knw my post is fine.

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

you will not understand it. They vilify pakistan in poem, story on text book. I am not against it. A nation should take pride on it's history. But in Bangladesh its too much, beyond control. For example: have you seen world cup inauguration ceremony in dhaka which had a part reflecting on 71. Have you seen any other country doing it??

I basically understand that you want to move on from 1971 but there are many who dont?

Same way people want u to move from Caliphate dreams and into the reality of the 21st century but u dont?

Same thing.

Back
Top Bottom