What's new

New Delhi to get India's first Russian Orthodox Church

But some identities are based on common sense,some are not.

Depends on your philosophy.

Most spiritual systems, including Eastern ones, emphasize the separation of soul, or essence, from the physical form. The soul is immortal (perhaps it reincarnates) and is not permanently bound to the current physical form.

The same soul may inhabit a Tamil today or a Bengali tomorrow or a Frenchman in another life.

So, what are you?
Are you defined by your physical form, or are you defined by your soul?

Like having a perso-arabic script for one's own language is very stupid.

Once again, you are distracted by form over substance.

Hmm so according to Christianity everyone is pagan and heathen, but still you are a staunch supporter and follower of it, but approve and agree with banning of a slightly christianized version of Bhagvad Gita in Russia and also call it "shitty."

Not everyone,there are still a few good men left in every religion,community & country.For the bold part,I don't agree.

No, you live in the stone age..... and in an utopia. India is home to all religions and her citizens are free to practice the religion of their choice...... but I dont expect your stone age mind to understand that,
Yes india is land of Hinduism and yes they can practise their religion but dont expect to convert others.FYI India was partitioned on the basis of religion so your home for all is BS.

Yes india is land of Hinduism and yes they can practise their religion but dont expect to convert others.FYI India was partitioned on the basis of religion so your home for all is BS.

British India was partitioned because Jinnah and co wanted a state based on religion and thus Pakistan came into existence. The Republic of India was NEVER founded on the base of ANY religion!

British India was partitioned because Jinnah and co wanted a state based on religion and thus Pakistan came into existence. The Republic of India was NEVER founded on the base of ANY religion!
Either way it was done on basis of religion you cant ignore that,Hindu India and Muslim Pakistan.Its called Hindusthan for a reason (Land of Hindus) and its gonna stay that way whether you like it or not.

There is records,accounts of travelers,as well as monuments (stone crosses)
There many refuting such things too. Traders could be christians doesnt mean christianity arrived here.

Either way it was done on basis of religion you cant ignore that,Hindu India and Muslim Pakistan.Its called Hindusthan for a reason (Land of Hindus) and its gonna stay that way whether you like it or not.

Dumbest thing I have ever heard.

There many refuting such things too. Traders could be christians doesnt mean christianity arrived here.

Why are you obsessed with this 'trader' thing ? And there are middle eastern Christians who sought asylum in India/Migrated to Kerala.

Hindu originally meant Indian.

They did not ban our relgious books . They banned shitty manipulated book of ISKON .
Absolutely right bro...

Not everyone,there are still a few good men left in every religion,community & country.For the bold part,I don't agree.

Oh you don't agree ISKCON's Bhagvad Gita is "shitty" or you don't agree on banning it? If so what was that thumping approval about? Or have you changed your fickle mind when shown your ability to speak from both sides of your mouth?

Hindu originally meant Indian.

Also religions and practices native to India. Islam and Christianity do not and have never been Hindu.

Oh you don't agree ISKCON's Bhagvad Gita is "shitty" or you don't agree on banning it? If so what was that thumping approval about? Or have you changed your fickle mind when shown your ability to speak from both sides of your mouth?

I don't agree with banning 'bhagawat gita' as it is.However I don't know whether ISKCON edition is 'manipulated'(I had heard it,but never read it).

Not everyone,there are still a few good men left in every religion,community & country

You mean according to Christianity not everyone is a pagan but there are still a few good men in every religion, community, and country? So who are this "few" good men and do you pray for the soul of the rest of the not so good men to burn in the eternal fires of hell?

I don't agree with banning 'bhagawat gita' as it is.However I don't know whether ISKCON edition is 'manipulated'(I had heard it,but never read it).

So what was that "Absolutely right bro" about? Did you agree with that poster's contention that Bhagvad Gita is a "shitty" book?

Back
Top Bottom