What's new

New Delhi apologises over Pakistani diplomat's mistreatment

Instead of taking cheap shots at India.. Why dont you just appreciate the reaction from our side?

Its not as if everyday a foreign diplomat is attacked? We apologized.Take the apology and move on.

Remind me when a day goes in pakistan without a bomb blast.

actually I am sure they were beaten by intel guys :P. Third secretary trade? Most probably belonging to ISI. Where he went for what purposes, may be was known.

Anyways If he was not, still very sorry to the diplomat. It happens in many countries.

he he he are you serous well we opoligsed as we dint want to make an international affair and loose owr advantage over to pakistan

and said before =Pehle chowrahe pe pakar ke tabiyat se peeto fir gali me aa ke maufee mang lo

as they say kai baar bara hathee pakarne ke liye rasse ka fanda jyaada kholna parta hai = to catch a bigger elephant you have to use a bigger loop :yay:

And its hillarious pakistanies punishing India first go and stop drones attacks and tallibunies then think of india lolzzz other wise you will keep lookin at india while tallibunnies will pull of rug under your feet :sniper:

Yeh walaa badiya tha :omghaha: :omghaha: :smart:

if you hadnt apologized, we were going to punish india, thats why you ***** cat government apologized in haste

We would beat you up too Ganju patel and say shorry shorry too... you would lose rest of your hairs in that beating :P :bunny:

Instead of taking cheap shots at India.. Why dont you just appreciate the reaction from our side?

Its not as if everyday a foreign diplomat is attacked? We apologized.Take the apology and move on.

Remind me when a day goes in pakistan without a bomb blast.

In their dreams . :omghaha:

I think the Indian members on this forum who tried their utmost best to justify the barbaric attack against our Honourable Ambassador should also apologise to all the Pakistani members on this forum...

... varna in kay naako say lakeerain nikaalni chahiye.

:pop:

Pakistan should beat Indian diplomats to level the score :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom