What's new

New CIA chief hostile to Pakistan!!

Question to Indian members: Do you think India would be interested in helping us out and improving relations. Or we again like always, fall victim to divide and conquer policies of the west?

Question to Indian members: Do you think India would be interested in helping us out and improving relations. Or we again like always, fall victim to divide and conquer policies of the west?

What can India do?

India can send troops to fight alongside your army against these terrorists if Islamabad so wishes.

How can you divide what's already divided ?

What can India do?

India can send troops to fight alongside your army against these terrorists if Islamabad so wishes.

No, we have enough soldiers to fight the terrorists. India can help by increasing its trade with Pakistan, exchange of people and students etc... i know media is kind of improving people's perception but i guess, Indians can help by swatting back politicians who speak against Pak for no apparent reason. Like we do against those who speak against India, and claim that its the boogeyman (referring to people like zaid hamid). In this day and age, rhetoric does more harm than actual action

How can you divide what's already divided ?

Yes we are divided but that should not be the reason for another war. Both sides with 1 mil soldiers on the border are like powder keg waiting to go up in flames. Thats why i blame rhetoric created on both sides against one another. This region has seen enough war, why cant we be like France and Germany, once foes who now share same currency

No, we have enough soldiers to fight the terrorists. India can help by increasing its trade with Pakistan, exchange of people and students etc... i know media is kind of improving people's perception but i guess, Indians can help by swatting back politicians who speak against Pak for no apparent reason. Like we do against those who speak against India, and claim that its the boogeyman (referring to people like zaid hamid). In this day and age, rhetoric does more harm than actual action

The first bold sentence is already happening. India is taking your students, your artists, your sports people and even your poor patients for free treatment.

The second bold sentence cannot happen because your politicians also speak against India. Who will shut their mouth ?

Yes we are divided but that should not be the reason for another war. Both sides with 1 mil soldiers on the border are like powder keg waiting to go up in flames. Thats why i blame rhetoric created on both sides against one another. This region has seen enough war, why cant we be like France and Germany, once foes who now share same currency

First pro India anti pakistan Pakistani fella wakapdf.

The first bold sentence is already happening. India is taking your students, your artists, your sports people and even your poor patients for free treatment.

The second bold sentence cannot happen because your politicians also speak against India. Who will shut their mouth ?

The media is playing a big part my friend. Nowadays, even politicians choose their words carefully when it comes to India. I am referring to major parties. A recent poll was done, quoted by Najam Sethi, that said majority of Pakistani dont consider India as an enemy anymore but a trading partner. While US is now seen as the big enemy.

First pro India anti pakistan Pakistani fella wakapdf.

How does pro India automatically becomes anti-Pakistan? Would you rather be pro US? Even China, who also fought a war with India is improving relations and their trade is now upto 100 Billion right?

The media is playing a big part my friend. Nowadays, even politicians choose their words carefully when it comes to India. I am referring to major parties. A recent poll was done, quoted by Najam Sethi, that said majority of Pakistani dont consider India as an enemy anymore but a trading partner. While US is now seen as the big enemy.

India has a free media. Their reporting is based on the assessment of the situation.

well sir two things

1. forget about India or Pakistan helping each other to fight western influneces thats not possible or should i say too late too little

2.well same here we as south asians never learned owr lessons same happned when ambhi kumar of taxilla helped alex some 2300 years back against Porus to jaichand helping ghauri against prithvi raj chauhan to a few centuries back (nawab sirajudaulla & tipu sultan) so its sad but ya west will suceed this time aswell:cry:

Well i dont expect overseas Pakistanis to be pro Pakistan either

I think his post was not worth commenting. Pakistanis are pro-Pakistanis. Its the leaders of the country who can traded like commodities.

For Pakistan:

Brenan as CIA director - Bad news
Hagel as Def Secretary - Good news.

So it sort of evens out! :smokin:

Honestly, it does not matter. Pakistan cant be irrelevant in the Afghan theatre scenario no matter how many carrots or sticks they want to use. The rift between the two is not bridgeable. There is a huge trust deficit.

well sir two things

1. forget about India or Pakistan helping each other to fight western influneces thats not possible or should i say too late too little

2.well same here we as south asians never learned owr lessons same happned when ambhi kumar of taxilla helped alex some 2300 years back against Porus to jaichand helping ghauri against prithvi raj chauhan to a few centuries back (nawab sirajudaulla & tipu sultan) so its sad but ya west will suceed this time aswell:cry:

Thats what i fear as well. Ahh well, one can only hope right...

India has a free media. Their reporting is based on the assessment of the situation.

Assessment is fine and is made by both sides. Rhetoric is not and should be condemned. Both sides are ''jazzbati'' when it comes to nationalism and are keen on jumping to 'guns guns guns' without even giving a second thought.

hopefully this one will not use Gmail. A CIA chief should know that much of the Google top management in manned by ex-CIA staff!

Back
Top Bottom