What's new

New Chinese 'Stealth Drone' Lijian prepares for test flight

Götterdämmerung;4284688 said:
We also did our contribution in the avionics Otto Lilienthal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. The idea of liquid fueled rockets was first mentioned by a Russian, Konstantin Tsiolkovsky.

We don't talk much about our emigrants who contributed to their new home countries such as Levi Strauss (Levi's Jeans) or Böing (Boeing) unlike another country that is even proud to win a spelling bee contest in the US.

PS.....where ya from? Was born in Furth, lived in Schweinfurt, Schwabach, Trier, Michelau, Nurnberg, Wurzburg, etc. Always in the south and west. You? (haven't been except in small trips since reunification....most of this was 60's 70's)

The Americans always accuse of others stealing their bla bla。

What they have failed to realize is the fact that they are the biggest thief of all:they have stolen、are stealing and will continue to steal others' brain。

The Americans are certainly smarter now than in WWII or the immediate afterward。:smart:

152532rl130zvsu2ry3smd.jpg.thumb.jpg

:coffee::azn::omghaha:

PS.....where ya from? Was born in Furth, lived in Schweinfurt, Schwabach, Trier, Michelau, Nurnberg, Wurzburg, etc. Always in the south and west. You? (haven't been except in small trips since reunification....most of this was 60's 70's)

So, you are originally a Franconian. I'm a Hanoveranian (the royal house that rules the UK and for over 200 years India :smokin:) and have stayed pretty much in the north and now live in Hamburg.

This one looks good, i mean looks like some future stuff. Hope it can developed as Navy version like X-47B and landing on the deck of PLAN AC16.

Anyway Great UAV :tup::china: I guess the jet enginee is RD-93 ... with a ugly a$s

Work as similar as unmanned F-117,a stealth bomb drone. (carry 4x 500kg lazer guide bombs enough.)

1548003hcfnbf2h8fwmfcc.jpg.thumb.jpg

The afterburnner ruined everything:

204430kz8m3wmsio5equj5.jpg.thumb.jpg

But since this is NOT the engine that will find itself in the finalized design, I am ok with the "stopgap substitute".:coffee:

The afterburnner ruined everything:

204430kz8m3wmsio5equj5.jpg.thumb.jpg

But since this is NOT the engine that will find itself in the finalized design, I am ok with the "stopgap substitute".:coffee:

What do you mean the afterburner ruined everything? Did the engine explode or something? Did the test fail?

The engine is an RD-03, am I correct? People were saying that they would eventually use the WS-13 engine on this drone.

When is the WS-13 engine expected to come into service?

I know, a lot of questions, but I can't really find the answers to satisfy me.

What do you mean the afterburner ruined everything? Did the engine explode or something? Did the test fail?

The engine is an RD-03, am I correct? People were saying that they would eventually use the WS-13 engine on this drone.

When is the WS-13 engine expected to come into service?

I know, a lot of questions, but I can't really find the answers to satisfy me.

I mean it ruined an otherwise perfectly stealthy design。

“Ruin” is probably not the most appropriate choice of word。:azn:

I think WS-12 is what we are waiting for。

I mean it ruined an otherwise perfectly stealthy design。

“Ruin” is probably not the most appropriate choice of word。:azn:

I think WS-12 is what we are waiting for。

true, the RD-93 leaves a smoke trail, correct?

Back
Top Bottom