What's new

New Base Year Ups FY'13 GDP by US$18 billion

the apparent increase in gdp is mainly because of inflation.hope the real gdp also increases and further the percapita increases..

Great to see BD developing so rapidly & emerging as a NEW SUPA POWA of the region in b/w South Asia & South East Asia :tup:

$18 billion added from nowhere...........GREAT.

I seriously think that everyone should STOP working & all Govts. should just CHANGE the base years.......:)

Yeah you will even manage to beat USA after you tweak your birth rate a bit.

I was talking about GDP, not GDP per capita, and I clearly pointed it out.

In terms of the latter, I think neither of us can beat USA for a thousand years, even with BD having the 2nd (or was it 3rd?) lowest birth rate in SA!

I was talking about GDP, not GDP per capita, and I clearly pointed it out.

In terms of the latter, I think neither of us can beat USA for a thousand years, even with BD having the 2nd (or was it 3rd?) lowest birth rate in SA!

We needn't beat USA, let it run freely :). Currently per capita loan on every US citizen is 52k $, 3/4k above of their per capita income. When US will collapse, no one will be able to prevent it. We currently have only probably 2 % dependency on foreign loan which wouldn't be more than 70/80 $ per capita. If we can alleviate poverty completely, we'll be better than USA. We don't need ghee.

We needn't beat USA, let it run freely :). Currently per capita loan on every US citizen is 52k $, 3/4k above of their per capita income. When US will collapse, no one will be able to prevent it. We currently have only probably 2 % dependency on foreign loan which wouldn't be more than 70/80 $ per capita. If we can alleviate poverty completely, we'll be better than USA. We don't need ghee.

Our target should be a steady growth of 6 to 8%, not any country, and this sounds good.

Great to see BD developing so rapidly & emerging as a NEW SUPA POWA of the region in b/w South Asia & South East Asia :tup:

I seriously think that everyone should STOP working & all Govts. should just CHANGE the base years.......:)

Please feel free to mock BD if India had achieved even half of what BD has done after only 41 years of real independence.

Look at the position of BD now compared to where India was in 1988 and you can see that an independent BD has done far better than what the Indian state had achieved.

Currently BD's economy is growing 2% a year quicker in GDP than India:lol:

Please feel free to mock BD if India had achieved even half of what BD has done after only 41 years of real independence.

Look at the position of BD now compared to where India was in 1988 and you can see that an independent BD has done far better than what the Indian state had achieved.

Currently BD's economy is growing 2% a year quicker in GDP than India:lol:

I know Buddy.....BD is SUPA POWA OF THE WORLD.......

Why compare it with where India was after 41 years of Independence?? Better compare it with where US of A was after 41 years of it's Independence.....Figures will be SHOCKING!!! :tup:

Also, currently BD is growing almost 6-7 % a year quicker than US of A.......Don't know what does it prove though :undecided:

Why compare it with where India was after 41 years of Independence?? Better compare it with where US of A was after 41 years of it's Independence.....Figures will be SHOCKING!!! :tup:

Also, currently BD is growing almost 6-7 % a year quicker than US of A.......Don't know what does it prove though :undecided:

He never claimed BD is a super power or anything. We know you're trying to be funny but your response is quite out of sync, lol.

So...you are back....sigh!

Probably India should also stop doing the same thing and bragging about being a SUPA POWA(you guys call yourself that.....i got video of it)....We just moved to 2005-6 base year and you guys are already planning to move to 2011-12 just to brag about it....come on now you as an Indian should be the last one to be talking about moving base years around!

Actually BD economy has been growing 4% year quicker than US for last decade but that is not a fair comparison as the
US is developed while BD is not.

It is fair to point out that BD is outperforming the Indian state in GDP growth, with it's GDP/capita now only 100
dollars behind India.

Don't make fun of BD when you are from a country like India. Only Sri Lankans have any right to look down on BD
In South Asia.

Once BD updates it base year to 2010, it's GDP will be doubled! :tup:

It is fair to point out that BD is outperforming the Indian state in GDP growth, with it's GDP/capita now only 100
dollars behind India.

Swapnei jodi polao khaabe arektu daami chaler banao na! :lol:

It will be funny if BD per capita over take India's. Although not possible yet but can not be ruled out if congress keeps coming back. In that case our own border fences will become a hurdle to our people :D

Back
Top Bottom