What's new

New Ballistic Missiles Revealed: Agni IV May Have A Range Of 6000 Kms

see what I mean
If we don't do something we will be dictated, ruled over
not from India but from Uncle Sam !!!!!!!!

What Pakistan needs to do is develop SLV's and other more capable launch platforms on the basis of which to covertly develop longer range ballistic missile. Some time ago we heard from none other than the president that he was going to make Pakistan a space fairing nation, but unfortunatly we havn't heard anythinh since. Imo under the "peaceful" space exploration guise Pakistan should increase the range of it's missiles.

where can I find more information on Pakistan space programme recently ?

Arent these old news anything recent sorry Chrome9

Arent these old news anything recent sorry Chrome9
No worries bro, umm the Suparco site is pretty decent i mean there's list for tenders and if you know your privy to these kind of things you can find out what they're upto.

How can we go ahead with Agni IV when we have to finish up Agni III and operationalize it.

No thats not correct Agni IV exactly Agni 3 with added one more stage, Agni 3 is a tech demostrator type system for the real thing.

enzo there is no project called Surya, its a cold war relic now, Agni IV is a ICBM and willl have range like the French M51 including the payload et al.

. AGNI-IV is the last ballistic missile for india.

apparently the U.S is trying to put a lid on the indian missile programme.

under the nuclear deal the upper range for any indian missile will be no more than 6000kms.

this means that the surya programme is dead even before it could start.

Hypocrites

Well I'm hoping India does continue its programme when they can
I don't see y they should stop cus America tells them to
Like I said before they have got Missles to bomb every square inch of India
Its Only right for India to do the same Likewise with Pakistan or any other nation
We have a right to protect ourselves.

If America was so bothered about Indias intercontinenetal Missle why doesn't the US destroy its own Missiles for peace and help to expand space exploration
I see this as a farce True India may benifit something, but knowing in the long run the US are bound to sort India out. Just because the War on Terror is on and all guns are at Muslims nation it doesn't mean they will NOT turn on India in the future.

50 years back the US was at war with Communisum , see how times have change.

Hypocrites

Well I'm hoping India does continue its programme when they can
I don't see y they should stop cus America tells them to
Like I said before they have got Missles to bomb every square inch of India
Its Only right for India to do the same Likewise with Pakistan or any other nation
We have a right to protect ourselves.

If America was so bothered about Indias intercontinenetal Missle why doesn't the US destroy its own Missiles for peace and help to expand space exploration
I see this as a farce True India may benifit something, but knowing in the long run the US are bound to sort India out. Just because the War on Terror is on and all guns are at Muslims nation it doesn't mean they will NOT turn on India in the future.

50 years back the US was at war with Communisum , see how times have change.

Thats bullshit. The US won't go to war with any country unless it perceives a threat, (or oil).
India is pro-US and will remain pro-US and pro-Europe forever unless you are imagining some highly unlikely scenario of India challenging US militarily.
If anything, in the future the US will treat India like any other Western European nation.

Thats bullshit. The US won't go to war with any country unless it perceives a threat, (or oil).
India is pro-US and will remain pro-US and pro-Europe forever unless you are imagining some highly unlikely scenario of India challenging US militarily.
If anything, in the future the US will treat India like any other Western European nation.

Really ?

If India is a friend then why is the US capping Indias missle up to 6000 km then
Surely they wouldn't do that if they thought India was a threat, re read my post.
Its a very naive way of thinking Marathaman, to say the \US are friend like europe
If they want to invade they will bloody invade regardless who you are, thats them thats there might.
America does not see anyone as a friend if its competing with them in terms or military power hence the missle test.
Also allies like UK and Israel both have intercontinental missiles reaching US soil.
bottom line is America chooses who they want be friends with and them in thier club.

Arsenal India is not capping its missile to that range, Indian missile ranges are ALWAYS OFFICIALLY underreported, The Agni 2 real range was revealed in Kalams biography, The Agni 2AT a extension of the same with new RV is in active service and will be the one in service.

Agni 4's range will be around 8k~12kwith full load~slight variance of load that is M51 class missile.

Kindly go through this,

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/MISSILES/Agni.html

You forget thignsd so quick?

Khalistani and the CIA link?
Gunboat diplomacy?
billions of aid to Pakistan and F16's fight against WOT (guys no offence I'm just being totally practical here to let this guy know)
Technology Denial regime.
Tried to stop ISRO by hook and crook!

How many more you want? Today it is pro-India does not means it wasnt does not means it will not.

Really ?

If India is a friend then why is the US capping Indias missle up to 6000 km then
Surely they wouldn't do that if they thought India was a threat, re read my post.
Its a very naive way of thinking Marathaman, to say the \US are friend like europe
America does not see anyone as a friend if its competing with them in terms or military power.

Thats totally irrelevant. Of course US will try and influence India. The fact that India won't attack US is totally different from US wanting to stop another country from obtaining ICBMs

I didn't say that US was a "friend" with Europe. US treats Western European nations with deference because they are capable of defending themselves and their economies are intertwined. The same will be applicable to India in the future. Hence, US won't be attacking India anytime soon.

Arsenal India is not capping its missile to that range, Indian missile ranges are ALWAYS OFFICIALLY underreported, The Agni 2 real range was revealed in Kalams biography, The Agni 2AT a extension of the same with new RV is in active service and will be the one in service.

Agni 4's range will be around 8k with full load that is M51 class missile.

Kindly go through this,

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/MISSILES/Agni.html

You forget thignsd so quick?

Khalistani and the CIA link?
Gunboat diplomacy?
billions of aid to Pakistan and F16's fight against WOT (guys no offence I'm just being totally practical here to let this guy know)
Technology Denial regime.
Tried to stop ISRO by hook and crook!

How many more you want? Today it is pro-India does not means it wasnt does not means it will not.

In the future, its highly unlikely that US will try to openly destabilize India. Not because we are "friends" or anything, but because of extensive economic interdependence and common goals versus China's growing influence etc.

Now i'm not saying that the US won't try and stop India from getting high-tech weapons. Of course it will.

US attacking India is totally irevalent, basing thinking upon that calls upon the thought level of the person concerned, how about soft-diplomacy? Tell me this, What is stopping GOI from increasing Pay pastures of DRDO scientists so that they dont leave for greener pastures? What iss topping GOI from getting better educational facilities instead letting georgia tech having campus here, How can we create IPR if we fall in that line? Why dont we have a Intel like company despite huge talent pool in VSLI sector? Why dont we create IPR in telecom sector like Qualcomm does? I see that as more threat than silly willy war, to sustain Economy independently GOI needs to implement more policies, more you get strong more you need to take stronger steps, unfortunately regular babus lacks national vision which peoples like Kalam does.

but dont worry have a curry, with all past blunders there are true nation builders like Kalam, Sarabhai, R Ramanna et al, there are checks and balances, but GOI needs to get its act together, because now a days it wont be eupreme national interest which will be jeopardised like in past which would call of decisions by visionaries, rather implementation of different form of issues which would require perfect nationbuilding will by the government instead of any strateggic thinkers et al.

United states is fine, common interest et al, but lets not get carried away.

6000 km range can 1st of all kiss ma ***!!!!!!! and trust me india aint all dat eifficent ta build it in jus 2 years!! wot r dey thinkin iz it a joke or wot??

I guess that word automatically just keeps popping up in whatever a Pakistani says now a days, lol !!!

6000 km range can 1st of all kiss ma ***!!!!!!! and trust me india aint all dat eifficent ta build it in jus 2 years!! wot r dey thinkin iz it a joke or wot??

Dude, learn to write in proper english first! :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom