What's new

New atheist map of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atheism is the only way forward for the world. There is no harm retaining cultural practises drawing from religions, but believing in a big man in the sky is simply silly.

Flame shield up.
Dont believe if that's how you like it. But calling someone else's sentiment as silly is itself silly.

statistics shown on the map is not right.

statistics shown on the map is not right.

Dont believe if that's how you like it. But calling someone else's sentiment as silly is itself silly.

Well like Christians have missionaries, Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists have their equivalent as well. Consider me the emissary of Atheism/Agnosticism, belief in something absent proof is silly and I like to call that like it is. That being said, I love Hindu, Buddhist and most parts of Islamic culture and I immerse myself in such. However religion isn't even a theory, it is simply a tool for rulers to control their masses and is no longer relevant in today's world.

The only religion I, or any other person capable of reasoning should be a part of is Buddhism.

I am an Atheist, and also a cultural Buddhist.

Though even if I were to believe in a God, the question is, which God? Out of the thousands of Gods out there, why is your one real and the other ones are not?

And there is no empirical proof of any of them. So what, should I just choose a God at random?

Ancient Jewish priests are the founders of all one-god religion. who rules the most people of the world in religious mind set? Ancient Jewish priests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom