What's new

New anti-tank weapon - Dehlavieh (aka KORNET-E)

Congrats Iran keep building weapons but more than that improve ur relations with ur neighbours ur friends will be ur greates weapon when u r at war.

supply to hizbullah and lets get test on markava
or supply to iraqi insurgent to test against abrams or challenger

if well we will buy a lot

Last I heard no one defected .. instead they asked for more Weapons against Zionist forces lead by you know who

Iran should had added a small rocket underneath these like the rpg-30 to help counter the enemies tank defences.
however I don't think this will be an issue since Iran will make thousand and thousand of these. and that will be enough.
there was a time where Iranian stood against Iraqi tank with a shortage of rpg-7... now we have so many different anti tank missiles.

Iran should had added a small rocket underneath these like the rpg-30 to help counter the enemies tank defences.
however I don't think this will be an issue since Iran will make thousand and thousand of these. and that will be enough.
there was a time where Iranian stood against Iraqi tank with a shortage of rpg-7... now we have so many different anti tank missiles.

Well using rpg7 against tanks was a last resort and we gave many martyr for that , what stopped iraq tanks column for good in the war was havanirooz and using of TAW missile against Iraq tanks for example in one operation only 4 Ah-1 destroyed about 80 iraqi tanks

Its why I like it more if we develope a missile like hellfire for our helicopters to upgrade their arsenal . This missile is ideal for groud forces but helicopters eed something with more range

Well using rpg7 against tanks was a last resort and we gave many martyr for that , what stopped iraq tanks column for good in the war was havanirooz and using of TAW missile against Iraq tanks for example in one operation only 4 Ah-1 destroyed about 80 iraqi tanks

Its why I like it more if we develope a missile like hellfire for our helicopters to upgrade their arsenal . This missile is ideal for groud forces but helicopters eed something with more range

Yes but we will not be facin Iraq, american will easily destroy our helis.
best things to do is what we are doing lol. blow the crap out of all their bases with missile in minutes lol

If Anyone has , statics , performance report , capabilities , please post.

If Anyone has , statics , performance report , capabilities , please post.

Probably the same with Kornet-E. 1000-1200 mm penetration, 5.5 km range, uses laser to send its command to the missile (not the normal laser guidance). Capabilities are high. Responsible for most of the Israeli tank losses during the 33-day war in Lebanon.

Probably the same with Kornet-E. 1000-1200 mm penetration, 5.5 km range, uses laser to send its command to the missile (not the normal laser guidance). Capabilities are high. Responsible for most of the Israeli tank losses during the 33-day war in Lebanon.

Get back to me when you get authentic info on this specific missile , i may need it.

Yeah entire armor battalions have defected.

And Alasad also defected with them, and he is stating that the regime must step down. :rolleyes:

Masha'Allah, Iran is doing it again, with all the world pressure on Iran, Iran still manages to develop its own equipment, Iran can survive any conditions no matter what, Iranians are people with commitment and dedication to always improve and without anyones help. BRAVO IRAN

Back
Top Bottom