What's new

Netanyahu: No Lebanon will be on the map

One of my mate Rabi he is from lebonan. Damn he is preety strong to own 5 isrealis on his own lol laughing by thinking of it.

One of my mate Rabi he is from lebonan. Damn he is preety strong to own 5 isrealis on his own lol laughing by thinking of it.
Krav Maga, google it, though i`ll sum it up for you.
There are points in the body that once hit could cripple a man 5 times your size. The bigger you are, the harder you'll fall.

hahaaa... he is copying indian tamil actor vijay! he also said thet sri lanka we'll be off the map, but don't see anything happen

:-) This is not the correct thread to vent off your anti-Tamil feeling! Better try in another post!

Qatar recently told Russia that they 'MUST' agree with the Arab resolution on Syria, like Qatar is a giant global power and Russia is its colony, Russia told Qatar: (I don't remember the English quote though) "Speak as your size". The same thing should be said by other countries to this tiny Israel.

Krav Maga, google it, though i`ll sum it up for you.
There are points in the body that once hit could cripple a man 5 times your size. The bigger you are, the harder you'll fall.

Please do not discuss topics that you have no knowledge of. Krav Maga is not the hard core MA that those Zionist is trying to potray I know girl with a few years in MA has beaten up a expert on Krav Maga on the streets period.

Iran will be unharmed, but territory of Israel will expand its borders from Egypt to Iraq. The real targets are Arabs, especially egypt.

Back
Top Bottom