What's new

Need your help Regarding my Research paper

viper`in`style

New Recruit

Reaction score
hi guys

well iam going for a research paper but i have to decide a topic for it first till 15 september i have to submit my topic to the teacher..Iam student of nuclear politics and strateic stability..so the topic should be regurding defense sector or international relation...kindly suggest me topic...i have some in my mind...but first let me know what u people gona suggest

The Operation Against MQM

Pros and Cons of Nuclear Tests conducted in 1998.

Last edited:
My suggestion might seem stupid but here it is...

Sub Continent Under Nuclear Shadow

i sugges
impac of world biasing over nuclear echnologi acquision and consequences

sorri bro mi kebord is no wrking properli some keees malfuncion

i hope u undersood wha i said
here u mai use exmple of IRAN and IRAQ and WES BIASING
Pressure on PAK nukes
Indian Role
also
NKOREA be included
SO MAGRABI DUNIA KI BIASING AIK ACHA MAZMOON HAI

ES MAIN APP ISRAEL KO B ARAAI HANDS LAAI SAK aii ho

@above

Thanks for ur suggestions,well but the fact is that iam not going to write article or essay iam gona write a research paper of 10,000 to 15,000 words any how thanks for ur suggestions

@webmaster

Pros and Cons of Nuclear Tests conducted in 1998.

oh ya that's a good topic thanks a lot

@emo girl

nice topic thanks for ur suggestion..indeed it is a good topic...added in my list

impact of world biasing over nuclear technological acquistion and consequences
My vote goes to this topic, but with a slightly different focus. If I were conducting research, I would investigate the political, economic and social aspects affecting emerging nuclear powers and their place in the world. I would also focus on how the world treats these powers, and why current nuclear nations want to keep the club so exclusive. Some questions I would ask are; Who decides who is allowed to pursue a nuclear future? Why is it that certain countries are allowed to boast their nuclear accomplishments, while others are shunned and sanctioned? What consequences does this have? How does the system work to bias the international population against a particular emerging nuclear nation? Who runs this "system"? You can discuss India and Pakistan, and how nuclear technology has worked to create a balance of power in the region, thus avoiding war despite many spurts of tension. You can discuss Israel and Iran, and how severe power imbalance has created a near playing field for Israel to continue its bullying attitude, how this imbalance could possible be eliminated if Iran were allowed to develop nuclear technology. There is just so much you can dive into here, it's not even funny. It could well be turned into a PhD thesis, always a plus point.

The topic will be a controversial one, but it will stand out in the eyes of your professors and peers alike. When you defend it, you will need to argue on many different levels. You will have to become an expert on the subject, because if you go about it the way I would, you will come under a lot of heat from both right and left minded Westerners.

But, seriously bro, how can you leave something this important to the last minute? It's just irresponsible.

Last edited:
PAF ace..well it is a nice topic..actually what iam looking for..well some thing like..Military comparison between india and Pakistan...what india doing.. and in reply what should we do..its political,economical and military impact..comparison off 3 armed forces..army,navy,airforce.. what india getting why??how??how should we counter it?? some thing like that...

I would be interested in a paper that hypothesizes which Asian/ Middle Eastern states are likely to go nuclear in the next 20-30 years and the reasons thereof.

This would mean a study of existing infrastructure, geo politics, nuclear proliferation, local trends etc, and predicting out into the future.

My 2 cents worth; I'd say Japan and Iran.

The problem with such a study is that it is likely to be too exhaustive and time consuming as compared to some others mentioned here.

But you're the expert. Or will be. :tup:

My topic would be:

"Impact of Indian Nuclear Explosion on Regional Power Dominance"

or reverse of it

"Impact of Pakistan Nuclear Explosion on Indian Regional Power Dominance"

Thanks alot ejaz bro..good topics... ur topic also added in my consideration list thanks a lot

Back
Top Bottom