What's new

Need some info about this photo-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol- use your fertile imagination with brain- to understand what the thread is really about :lol:-

OP bichara asking for the same info- :rofl:

i think you misunderstood . since you are the OP , and made a statement in post# 11 , i was just asking about any links towards the so called statement you posted or was it just your own fantasy .:D

i think you misunderstood . since you are the OP , and made a statement in post# 11 , i was just asking about any links towards the so called statement you posted or was it just your own fantasy .:D

ok so you commented on the statement-
No- as i said in post11- this info came along with the pic-
You can verify from post27-

So you believe that your army should be compared with a now dead 87 year old fake god woman?!?!?!

Ok, thanks for confirming what most Indians already thought of your PA:-)

Its just that blind Pak fanboys usually compare their army men with some one more , whats the word.......ballsy.

Evidently it's obvious, if anything then it's your psyche which is nearing the 87 year mark.!!!
I think you will find the subject here is the Flag rather than the personality.
And as far as being ballsy goes.... tall talk for some one who even have to rely on Eunuchs for their own defence. !!

Evidently it's obvious, if anything then it's your psyche which is nearing the 87 year mark.!!!
I think you will find the subject here is the Flag rather than the personality.
And as far as being ballsy goes.... tall talk for some one who even have to rely on Eunuchs for their own defence. !!

you try too much...:lol:

LoL....obsession with piece of cloth.....

well if its a relief.. why not????:what:

the photo is from facebook,as the URL shows..
The area in the background looks like potohar , probable near jhelum.
Pakistan army regularly holds military exercises there...and looking at the party mood of the soldiers..Most probably its just a group photo after a military exercise..
The indian flag may have been used as intended fun,and may have been used in the exercise as a marker for the team's assigned target...once again for fun.

Guys, this is the real Indian Flag, being err... blessed by some Devi.

Flag.jpg

Nice flag. :D

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

I will be surprised if you see the Indian Army treating the Pakistani flag like that.
Think and tell me if you have ever seen such a pic. I believe that shows the professionalism in our army and the lack thereof in your army !

Your professionalism is overwhelming particularly when you give gallantry awards "posthumously" to injured soldiers. :rofl:

I seem to have made it a habit to do this to you 2 Munnis:-)

Puppo ki ghalat fehmi to daikho. Should I remind you John what I have done with you on this board. :D

As for the video good for you and other bacha party of your country. ;)

Ha HA....Dheet Bhooti crops again... rather waste of space strikes again.:lol:
Here are couple of links to show what the Indian army is made of.....with all your tantrums and I love me attitude....I say you perfectly fit the bill. Well Nancy...knock your self out. :partay:

The Restless Souldier: Heroism for Hijras: Eunuchs to join the Indian Army

Now army regiment of eunuchs at the India-China border! | Q8NRI.com

But one guy from the same clan who hasn't avail this opportunity is posting stupid videos on this forum to make him look like a warrior. What a shame!! Some people are bound to fail despite all opportunities.

Ha HA....Dheet Bhooti crops again... rather waste of space strikes again.:lol:
Here are couple of links to show what the Indian army is made of.....with all your tantrums and I love me attitude....I say you perfectly fit the bill. Well Nancy...knock your self out. :partay:

The Restless Souldier: Heroism for Hijras: Eunuchs to join the Indian Army

Now army regiment of eunuchs at the India-China border! | Q8NRI.com

I can upload some real nice videos shot during 1971 war . But that would copying you.

GAME , SET, MATCH : John Doe sweeps the floor with his mixed doubles opponents!!!!

C'mon , don't make this so easy for me:-)

Dont over flatten yourself- even a kid is good at trolling-

Areesh, sweety: What the hell is a 'MUNNAI'? Some sort of god figure in your mother tongue?

No it's something those KID's are called with who wet their bed even after some normal age. :)

GAME , SET, MATCH : John Doe sweeps the floor with his mixed doubles opponents!!!!

C'mon , don't make this so easy for me:-)

Come on Joe. You still didn't tell me what has been happening to you on this forum. How you became the innocent victim here. :)

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Dont over flatten yourself- even a kid is good at trolling-

Let him asad. The fun part is about to come. ;)

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all my fans, of each and every gender possible!!!!

What a thread this has been!

So many truths have come stumbling out......

Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom