JonAsad

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
185322_195019340552885_109463862441767_441039_1354803_n.jpg

Any one?-

seems to be practiced in desert with the target marked as indian flag:azn:

I will be surprised if you see the Indian Army treating the Pakistani flag like that.
Think and tell me if you have ever seen such a pic. I believe that shows the professionalism in our army and the lack thereof in your army !

this is not indian flag:D

we have chkra with 24 sticks while it doesnt have same chakra:rofl:
so pakistanis dont know who their enemy is:azn:

indiaflagbig.gif

Lol, you are really trying too hard to retain some false sense of dignity.

Can you all stop your patriotism rants and answer the inquiry?-

This info came along with the flag-
We have recieved a stunning photo! We are varyfying its source as it has appeared on a Pakistani website. This seems totally real and supports other proofs that we have seen of Indian involvement in FATA. According to the website report A TTP base was over run by Pakistani forces and this Indian flag was recovered from it. We dont doubt its authenticity!

Can you all stop your patriotism rants and answer the inquiry?-

This info came along with the flag-

:lol: Its fake info. Why on earth would anyone take flag into a covert operation. I can't find the link now, but am 100% sure the photo is from a training exercise. The flag has a blue strip instead of the usual green in an Indian flag.

:lol: Its fake info. Why on earth would anyone take flag into a covert operation. I can't find the link now, but am 100% sure the photo is form a training exercise. The flag has a blue strip instead of the usual green in an Indian flag.

i know you can do it- find the actual source- :tup:-
thanks-

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Me thinks if suppose india is doing any covert activity in FATA, the guys would not be so dumb to carry their own flag.
Me thinks me not blaming india here-
Me simply asking for info about this pictcha :D-

Seems like a Made in Pakistan handmade flag because soldiers want to show they can beat India. Look at the flag. First there is blue color lower portion instead of dark green. Then Chakra(wheel) is of black color with 8 spokes but in India flag it is navy blue in color with 24 spokes.

:lol: any link or source . or just fertile imagination at work again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom