What's new

NDTV’s Kargil memoirs (mostly neutral)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This short film is largely neutral, without much jingoistic chest-thumping IMO. A must watch for all!
Not for all dear. Must watch for all Indians. We Indians have a very short memory. But we need to celebrate Vijay Diwas (26th July) in a big way and pay rich tributes to the brave sons of mother India...
Jai Hind

Not for all dear. Must watch for all Indians. We Indians have a very short memory. But we need to celebrate Vijay Diwas (26th July) in a big way and pay rich tributes to the brave sons of mother India...
Jai Hind

Well apart from the obvious bravery of the soldiers from both sides, the videos also highlight the bravery of the Indian reporters, journalists and cameramen, who amongst all odds managed to bring uninterrupted coverage of the war to the homes of every Indian.
Even from a purely military point of view, there are some positive references to the Pak Army in the videos, particularly when a Sikh Indian officer makes a remark about the Pathani Shaan! Quite frankly IMO one won’t see a more neutral account of the Kargil war from the Indian side and that is why I said, it is a must watch for all.

Not that I am adding too much to the thread but ...

Here is why Sachen is so important to Pakistanis Indians and the Chinese.

10 years of Kargil war | Tejaswy

Try this if the above link is not working

http://linkbee.com/BH8IN

Found this on twitter
and this on has to be my favorite after the picture of signing of submission of Pakistan army in Bangladesh

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom