What's new

NBA Finals

fallstuff

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Who are you rooting for? Do you have any fav player?
I am going with Heat obviously. I am watching the third one now.

Not rooting for anyone in particular but want Lebron to do well for all the dirt fans threw at him for a momentary mistake he did while moving out of Cleveland.

I wanna see the spurs wipe the floor with them only so the gazillions of heat fans where I live have a bad day. LOL.

Spurs need to win I hate the Heat with a passion. Miami has no real fans maybe only 25% were Miami fans before Lebron came to Miami. :rolleyes:

Next time you meet a heat "fan" tell them to open their closet and I bet you find a cleveland jersey stuffed in the back. :rofl:

Just for the record, Lebron is a ***** *** nigga.

I could spit at that fairy nigga and he'll be on the ground rolling, waiting for dat foul.

Just for the record, Lebron is a ***** *** nigga.

I could spit at that fairy nigga and he'll be on the ground rolling, waiting for dat foul.

Not as bad as wade he be flopping every other play. Actually Lebron probably learned it from him. :D

Spurs all the way!

Miami over-rated and just bought the team.

Spurs built their legacy.

I'm supporting Spurs.

Heat made their big 3 by buying them.

Its painful to see Miami getting whipped 30-40. What the heck is wrong with LeBron ? He should just barrel through the lanky Spurs defense.

Dwayne Wade and Lebron James have been amazing so far. Spurs were leading by 10 points in the middle of the 1 quarter and now they are trailing by 9 in the beginning of the 2 quarter. A basketball game can change during a few minutes but I predict a Heat win tonight. Unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom