What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

The insulin injections would be provided free in hospitals.

even dawn is now giving the figure of 66bn for education
The budget moreover allocates a record massive Rs.66.60 billion to the education sector. Rs. 22.80 billion have been allocated for the health sector followed by Rs. 23.78 billion for the police department, Rs. 3.12 billion for the irrigation department, Rs. 1.97 billion for promotion of technical education and manpower training, Rs. 2.91 billion for the agriculture sector, Rs.1.27 billion for environment, Rs. 4.93 billion for communication and works sector, Rs 0.24 billion for pension and Rs.11.16 billion for debt clearance.

KP govt presents budget with outlay of Rs 344 billion - DAWN.COM

Very disappointing budget of KPK, its more like ****** and politically motivated budget to seek attention nothing concrete.

No tax reforms for feudal, landlords and rich. :ashamed:
No opportunities for business, corporate and IT sector.
Increase in education budget is good step but whole KPK cabinet is 12 pass so playing with numbers won't make things right It requires actual implementation on ground.
Masters degree holders will get 2000/month for 1 year :rofl: (Atleast give laptop to masters degree holder)
Terrorist have destroyed more than 500 schools but KPK gov planned only 100 schools.
No development, No Housing, No Transport, No revenue generation schemes War hit Kabul is more advanced than provincial capital Peshawar.

Another disappointing thing is budget of law enforcement agencies( keeping 2014-2015 military scenario in mind)Police budget is almost same as previous year so i guess no more recruitment and without good security arrangement you can't do $hit there.

The Patwari system will be made computerised, hence the landlords etc gets into the grip of taxation. You create a just and functional system in place, people will be willing to pay taxes.

Expected 35BN investment in this coming year alone from abroad in KPK.

The whole Pakistan cabinet is 12 Pass even our PM is 12-Pass. and playing with numbers is done by their secretaries and experts in CM Secretariat who gets elected after CSS and PSC exams.

Master Degree holders will get 2K per month along with an interest free loan of up-to 1Lak. Laptops and such useless schemes has been disbanded.

500 Schools have been destroyed by terrorists (provide a proof plz that's a far fetched figure I guess) and most of those schools has been already rebuilt. The one mentioned in the budget are totally new and are only Primary-Schools. Basic education is a must, not providing laptops to Masters degree holders.

118BN have been reserved for Development in comparison to 2BN from last year's budget.

Listen to this as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
what i still cant understand is where exactly is the KPK govt spending less money than last year to make up for such huge increase in health and education?

and its impressive to see that KPK education budget is greater than the punjab one even in absolute numbers

The Patwari system will be made computerised, hence the landlords etc gets into the grip of taxation. You create a just and functional system in place, people will be willing to pay taxes.

Expected 35BN investment in this coming year alone from abroad in KPK.

The whole Pakistan cabinet is 12 Pass even our PM is 12-Pass. and playing with numbers is done by their secretaries and experts in CM Secretariat who gets elected after CSS and PSC exams.

Master Degree holders will get 2K per month along with an interest free loan of up-to 1Lak.

500 Schools have been destroyed by terrorists (provide a proof plz that's a far fetched figure I guess) and most of those schools has been already rebuilt. The one mentioned in the budget are totally new and are only Primary-Schools.

118BN have been reserved for Development in comparison to 2BN from last year's budget.

Listen to this as well.

LOL I know the figures you don't need to quote them again its a stupid budget and please don't justify it with political statements. What's written is budget document is enough to show the paind0 mindset of PTI gov.

what i still cant understand is where exactly is the KPK govt spending less money than last year to make up for such huge increase in health and education?

and its impressive to see that KPK education budget is greater than the punjab one even in absolute numbers

Credit must also be given to ANP governament who built 8 universities during their 5 years contrary to the 9 universities that were built in last 60 years.

Pirzada sab hru? Actually they didn't gave break down of education, if you combine all the numbers of Punjab education sector its almost same. Nonetheless its a good initiative. Overall KPK budget is complete disappoint sectors Infrastructure, Economy, Taxation, Human Development are completely ignored. Waiting to get my hands on budget document will post in detail. Cheers

LOL I know the figures you don't need to quote them again its a stupid budget and please don't justify it with political statements. What's written is budget document is enough to show the paind0 mindset of PTI gov.

Kardi Na Wohi Zehni Ghulamo Waali Baat... Someone needs a truck of Burnol tonight... This is because we opt for Change, we opted for prosperity.

Chalo Abb Shuru Hojao Bangya Marnay... I bet Showbaz will copy most of KPK's budget... which is good for the people of Punjab.

Online FIR system to be implemented in the coming weeks in the whole of KPK. Now copy that too Patwariyo.

Kardi Na Wohi Zehni Ghulamo Waali Baat... Someone needs a truck of Burnol tonight... This is because we opt for Change, we opted for prosperity.

Chalo Abb Shuru Hojao Bangya Marnay... I bet Showbaz will copy most of KPK's budget... which is good for the people of Punjab.

Online FIR system to be implemented in the coming weeks in the whole of KPK. Now copy that too Patwariyo.

You should have figured by now that he is only interested in trolling...do not reply to the troll.

Now, I only reply to a couple of N supporters such as hasnain0099 and cb4...rest are just trolls.

Credit must also be given to ANP governament who built 8 universities during their 5 years contrary to the 9 universities that were built in last 60 years.

which 8 universities please?

please dont quote the ones which were working before 2008 and got university status recognition after 2008.

as far as I know, ANP established only one university Bacha khan uni.

kia ho sakta hay, ap ki voli purani sooch hay, tu bhai ko tu ye budget fazool he lagay ga na, economy? why economy is in worst condition because jo current institutions hain vo na ahel hain, phelay reforms aye ge and that comes from educated oriented people, education is for all, you can't only compensate master degree holders with useless laptops and rest of the poor class remain uneducated. punjab ka scenario farak hay KPK se, punjab is our industrial province is liay budget is focus in more that way. plz use mind.

Pirzada sab hru? Actually they didn't gave break down of education, if you combine all the numbers of Punjab education sector its almost same. Nonetheless its a good initiative. Overall KPK budget is complete disappoint sectors Infrastructure, Economy, Taxation, Human Development are completely ignored. Waiting to get my hands on budget document will post in detail. Cheers

118 billion is for development you goof.

And detailed document is in the comparison thread.

Now stop trolling.

well infrastructure comes under the development spending.. all the infrastructure projects are a part of Annual development program. there are more than 300 news projects while more than 500 are being brought forward from previous years.. there is allocation for the vocational training and higher education both of which are short to medium term human development schemes... massive spending on primary education is long term human development spending. yes, there is not much on taxation from what i have read so far.. but otherwise it reflects the PTI manifesto very well. and those who voted for PTI will be delighted..

Now you are talking in language of your leader :D You are worst than Ghulam and your party is compete fraud from top to bottom, On topic accept it or not its absolutely failed budget and you live in Peshawar so soon you will realize this. Nothing wrong in copy paste KPK government also copied two schemes of PML-N.

well infrastructure comes under the development spending.. all the infrastructure projects are a part of Annual development program. there are more than 300 news projects while more than 500 are being brought forward from previous years.. there is allocation for the vocational training and higher education both of which are short to medium term human development schemes... massive spending on primary education is long term human development spending. yes, there is not much on taxation from what i have read so far.. but otherwise it reflects the PTI manifesto very well. and those who voted for PTI will be delighted..

The combined figure of Punjab Education budget is on Tv now guess what its 210 Billion Rs. :agree:

which 8 universities please?

please dont quote the ones which were working before 2008 and got university status recognition after 2008.

as far as I know, ANP established only one university Bacha khan uni.

1. Bacha Khan University, Charsadda.

2. Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan.

a. Abdul Wali Khan University, Buner Campus.

b. Abdul Wali Khan University, Jalozai Campus Noshehra.

c. Abdul Wali Khan University, Chatral Campus.

3. Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak.

4-Swat University, Swat.

5. Swabi University, Swabi.

6. Haripur University, Haripur.

7. SBB University, Dir.

a.SBB University, Chatral Campus.

(the 8th one is promotion of islamia college to university)
i. Bacha Khan Medical College, Mardan.

Last 60 years 46 Degree Colleges, last 5 years 47 new Degree Colleges, in Pakhtunkhwa.

Back
Top Bottom