What's new

Naxal attack in Chhattisgarh; 9 CRPF men killed

what's wrong hearing from both side and making a neutral stance??

There is nothing wrong in taking a neutral stance wen it comes to ppl...but wen it comes to terrorists there should not be a neutral stance.
There should be a single stance of eliminating these vermin.
The Naxals were once idealogically driven.But the Maoists today are just power hungry animals killing innocents.

And i ve come across many ppl saying govt is taking away Tribal lands.
Surely the tribals do not/should not own lands jus for the sake they r tribals.The land is GOI land and if mineral wealth is there it should be explioted w/o causing damage to the environment.

Of course the tribals should have special rights but they should not hold the Govt to hostage. and I find no wrong in the govt taking the lands provided they r given proper compensation.

p.s.: I myself have undergone this wen my anccestral land was taken for a fourlane road and im perfectly happy since the govt provided proper compensation.Similarly the tribals can claim compensation but CANNOT keep the govt hostage.

First of all The rebels are Our Own Men, Army wouldnt take arms Against our men, Paramilitary forces have been created To take out this menace, CRPF is into the Job, Army is training CRPF now after these attacks....

If military gets into this, The Nation cannot avert the possibility of a Military rule.... Now the president of India is the Supreme commander of armed forces, if You give More power than those assigned, The situation would get worser And India could end up in a Military rule which we dont want.....

So the Only way forward is solve this menace by Talks or let the Paramilitary do the job
Most Communist violence worldwide starts with "our own" people. Cuban Revolution, Chinese revolution, Khmer Rouge etc didn't drop from Mars to attack and seize power.

Studying international impact of non-democratic violence against Democratic countries from Left-extremists is a subject here in the West.

There is poverty in many places around the world, but everyone has not picked up weapons and started assassinating government authorities. The entire reason for a democracy to exist is to avoid such anarchy. In any case, suit yourself.

Best wishes to your government authorities.

Back
Top Bottom